**HOTDOGS!** šŸŒ­

Cony hotdog, steamed bun, onions, relish, brown mustard, ketchup, the low fat kind because Iā€™m obsessed with anything vinegar. Boiled then crusted black over a fireā€¦steaming the buns is a plus.

Or a NY style cony.

For the hot dog nuggets, I like to make them myself and fry them in waffle batter. Serve with fry sauce, homemade of course. And weā€™ll thatā€™s that.

I will fight my brother over the last chili dog too. I need onions Velveeta sauerkraut and relish also some doritos smashed and crustedā€¦

Hot damn. Iā€™m picking up some fix ins in a bit :rofl: @Heliosphear

Edit potato buns all the way! Or the 1 footers vendors sell

7 Likes

I forgot to post this.
Last night at 3 am, power was out.

Neighbors dog was howling, another neighbor had a noisy generator going.
Canā€™t sleep.

Went outside to BBQ these 2 hotdogs.
I started smoking a joint and forgot about the hotdogs, but no hotdogs were killed in the journey.
Hard to cook with a cell phone flash light. :laughing:

16 Likes

Nice backstory too bad it kept you upā€¦but lookie at what you cooked. Noiceā€¦nom

4 Likes

Omfg How did I miss this thread?!?!??!

Anyone been to Weinerā€™s Circle in Chicago?! BEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE. I walked in there after the bar one night and the staff literally told me to F@#k Off! The staff swear at you and treat you like shit, itā€™s hilarious. THEN, this guy with an Afro walked in, slapped a $20 on the counter and asked for a chocolate shake. I shit you not, there were two ladies behind the counter, one of them started flicking the lights off and on and the other one took her boobs out and started shaking them while yelling ā€œCHOCOLATE SHAKE!!!ā€ Hahahhahahahaha Best day of my life manā€¦ also a great hot dog!! Iā€™ll see if I can dig up the pics for that trip. It was 10 yrs ago.

Iā€™ve also been to Hot Dougā€™s in Chicago. It was EPIC. Best hot dog ever. I canā€™t remember what I ordered but there were two Food Network chefs filming a tv show there. Itā€™s was a cool experience.

Also, in NYC they have this place called Papaya Dog. The hot dogs taste so damn good, especially with a papaya juice. Match made in heaven.

Did you know that in New York City they call a hot dog a ā€œglizzyā€?!

Canā€™t have KD without hotdogs, hot sauce and ketchup.

Sometimes I cut my hotdogs right down the middle, splitting them in two, fry them up and stick them between my grilled cheese sandwich.

Epic thread @Pigeonman !!

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

no idea; itā€™s been hitting the top OG charts all month :rofl:

THIS MADE MY MORNING!!!

I forgot to mention one of my favorite non-bun-related hotdog meals is:

1. Can of maple Boston style baked beans (or home made)
  2. pack of hotdogs cut into peices.

= mix all together and let simmer. The dogs soak in some of the bean-juice and swell up. This is when you eat.

:notes: MUSIC WILL FOLLOW! :notes:

7 Likes

You guys are making this too easy for me.

9 Likes

Know someone with a birthday coming up?
Why not make it extra special with :hotdog: 's!

14 Likes

https://www.jibjab.com/view/make/im_a_hotdog/ff883dd1-ca84-45f8-8d53-ed6412802bdd

Picard as a hotdog

3 Likes
2 Likes

"HOTDOGS & SAUSAGES HAVE THE POWER TO HEAL AND PROTECT!!!"

• Millie the Jack-russel/whippet.
4 Likes

Chili Dog for dinner. Already ate one because I just couldnā€™t wait.

13 Likes

8 Likes

15 Likes

@Pigeonman

26 Likes

You have excellent mustard writing skills! :rofl: :+1:
I would have made a big mess trying to do that. :laughing:

5 Likes

Ok, I laughed my ass off at that!

4 Likes

You should see how he does with the yellow snow writing!

7 Likes

What penmanship!

2 Likes

Convinced the wife to go to Costco last night so I could get a hotdog for dinner.

Brought my own snack bag of diced onions to top the dog with too. Gotta have that crunchy feel to it. Iā€™ll prob do that every time we go now since it makes my $1.50 dinner that much better.

6 Likes

Thats a Beauty. iā€™m in

2 Likes