**HOTDOGS!** 🌭

Got this on a news feed the other day. Not the hotdog eating kind but this one made me double look. Yes, I was making a not so pleasant face.
:nauseated_face:

3 Likes

JONES Soda makes a LOT of weird flavors-- PB&J, Sauerkraut, dill pickle, Mustard, and from November to January-- Turkey and dressing !

2 Likes

Gave this a like, but would rather give it a yuk :face_vomiting: Please tell me that no-one is reckless enough to try this!

4 Likes

Brother, I can guarantee you i wouldn’t think twice of not trying this… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Our Kids tried a couple…barely. most went down the sink

2 Likes

And here I am with “only” a wide variety of Faygo in order to woop-woop my various mealz.

:thinking:

1 Like

LOVE Faygo! Faves are Peach, Red-white & Blue and Candy Apple!!

1 Like

Amazing! I love red/white/blue aka: “Firework” followed by Cotton Candy and then Red Pop.
I haven’t tried the Candy Apple or Peach as they don’t offer it at the store I get it from here in Tdot.

1 Like

I didn’t know they even had Faygo where you live!!
Used to be able to go to the Faygo warehouse (or Town-club, but they are long gone) and pick the flavors you wanted for a 24pk in a wooden case!!
I really MISS the chocolate!!!
Yep-- I’m bloody fecking old!

3 Likes

I didn’t either until I walked down the snack isle in a MASSIVE dollar store called “Your Dollar Store with More!” and they were not joking.

Tonnes of Faygo! I’ll take a snap of what I have now which the Mrs. and I drink out of heavy glass beer steins we leave in the freezer so they frost up.

Oh shit do they still make it!? I recall hearing about it but I have never seen it.

Fun fact: the first time I tried Faygo was when a bottle of it got kicked into my face at an ICP show.

:rofl:
:clown_face:

With tonight’s dinner:

And what’s up for enjoying over the next while:

8 Likes

Available from Amazon in the UK - $164 for 6 bottles - expensive pop (soda)!!

:grimacing: :scream: :scream: :scream:

3 Likes

WOW!!!
I pay between 89-cents and $1.20 a bottle here- depending on where I get it!

3 Likes

Yeah that’s closer to my $1.50 Cad!

@Nick even for the imported D&B we drink it’s not that cray cray of a price per unit!

2 Likes

On the subject of hotdogs, recently discovered that you can make them in the air fryer. Not bad at all. 7 minutes @ 400 degrees i think

Regarding sodas, theres only one to rule them all. Not really a fan of root beer but imo Frostie does it the best. Not overwhelming

IMG_9836

6 Likes

I love Faygo! My favoritevis a flavor I can’t find any more: Rock N’ Rye. It it soo good!

3 Likes

Aaah - Barr’s D&B - Love it - brings back memories of being a child in the sixties - Grandparents always had some in for when we visited - special treat!! - About £1.50 for a 2 litre bottle :smiley:

2 Likes

Okay can you explain that flavour to me as I had the option of getting it but not being a drinker the concept turned me off without further info.

:v:

Damn I wish it was that cheap here! :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Yeah, as far as remember, it almost tastes like root beer and red pop together.
It’s so good.

3 Likes

I don’t like the root beer, the taste is too strange for me. I prefer a pale ale, I’d say a good old sausage made out of several meats, properly grilled and placed between a fresh bread is all I need for a snack. I like hotdogs, any of them…

3 Likes

Air fryer is now the only way I cook them indoors…as close to the grill as possible.

1 Like