**HOTDOGS!** 🌭

Rock ’ n Rye is Cola, rootbeer and Redpop!

3 Likes

I was so close! Lol. My store in town stopped selling that kind right after I moved here, so I have been disappointed for a while

3 Likes

Aww man, that sucks
Th stores here ALWAYS have Orange, Red-pop, Root beer, and Rock-n-rye-- then they have 2 or 3 other random flavors that change seasonally…right now it is my 3 faves!!!

2 Likes

I really love root beer but it is very difficult to get hold of in the UK, normally only when the supermarkets have an ‘American’ theme for a week or so is it available at a reasonable price!

3 Likes

You can’t beat a good pale ale - Green King IPA or Wychwood Pale ale are my go to. :beers: :beer: :beer: :beer:

1 Like

Growing up in SW PA in the 70’s, my Nonna always had Faygo Ginger Ale, and Cherokee Red, which was a strawberry pop.

1 Like

Beer brats and fresh chives.

9 Likes

I did it! I started a soda pop thread!

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

Cant tell if thats a real mustard bottle or your homemade power hitter if so the carb is facing to the rear where i cant see it perhaps??

2 Likes

Click play once to load and a second time to play. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Nice man that’s sick

3 Likes

Heck yes I made the video! Had to watch twice lol

4 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws Thank you, all the pictures are from this thread and the music track is mine. During the 8 years of OverGrow I’m going use it as a part of the commercials for OG after podcast’s. My wife is gonna do an interview in the 3rd podcast, she wants to talk about spouses of growers and build support for the ladies of OG.

Have a great Sunday OverGrow. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

That’s awesome man. @Mrs.Paws holds this fort down. So happy to be a part of the podcast even if it really is one pic :laughing:.

I’m really happy your back @Heliosphear

4 Likes

Holy crap that blue one looks radioactive you can probably use that one to keep the room glowing a cool teal hue when the power goes out :rofl:

That said… I’m going to have to try and find one of those cotton candy jugs. Sounds… interesting :thinking:

I really appreciate the fact that the label so boldly proclaims the authenticity of the beverage. Like a fine whiskey or wine.

Please let me know how that blue one tastes in a frosted mug

1 Like

Damn @Heliosphear pumping making me hungry video!

BIG LOVE BRUDDAH!

1 Like

Legit like cotton candy @FieldEffect !

I’ll get some LED drink coasters to make it look properly :radioactive: .

2 Likes

I’m outta like again… off to visit the soda thread. :sunglasses:

2 Likes