How do I layout my space?

Step one- something to get plants off the ground. Cement is way cold for the plants.

But aside from that, you could throw up some plastic sheeting to separate the area. That’s basically all I did to set up my space.

2 Likes

Thank you I wasn’t thinking about the floor going to foam board the walls maybe lay a piece of it on the floor.
I really dig the community of sharing here, thank you again CD, planning on a few improvements and also how much power I need to send to the building I’m going to set my old Hp’s light up I think just to get something going again few fans and a small window unit.
???

2 Likes

That lung room sounds too cool!!

Not to mention, if you use fabric pots directly on concrete, cement just sucks the moisture right out of them. I have foam and panda film on my concrete floor for this reason. Foam under the tents for insulation as well…

4 Likes

IME the basement is well cold enough, I just exhaust into the basement where the heat dissipates. But I’m only running one 1kW HID. Dehumidifier maybe.

Love the coolness of my basement. I vent out an old window, and that damn dehumidifier counters the coolness at times, but its needed. Constant fresh air to my ladies…

3 Likes

Good morning wake and bake

1 Like

What’s up mr. CD?

Just waiting out my flowers. Will be nice to have room to move around again.

This is a shed where I hope to help my head, it will need ac in summer or heat in winter.

Damnnn! I just set up my second tent, and forgot to put some form of insulation down, got 3 fabric pots on concrete, some pans underneath.

Glad I read this.

1 Like

When the roots poke out of the bottom they’ll hit that moist concrete, I use cheap plastic plant pot saucers under mine.

2 Likes

Your plants will be glad as well.