How do you cope with pain.. without painkillers

Better today. I agree. I have gotten bigger. As in working out. Push ups and pull-ups have been great. Weed is the best relief. The problem is I pull some to soon. Gives me a major headache. The combination of pain stress and just dealing with the not really caring people in the medical field. All I needed was a good massage and some pt. The main problem was my leg was numb and the doctor yanked on it. I yelled you hurt me. I he said something smart ass. I told him I am done talking to you. Now it under investigation. He is responsible for his actions. He had a problem with something else. He should have left it at the door. Now he will pay. I have it all documented. I have a lawyer. Been like this for almost a year.

3 Likes

[quote=“Hemp, post:314, topic:76382”]
dealing with the not really caring people in the medical field.[/quote]
Agreed, but the issue is more widespread, people don’t want to work and those that are working, are having to do more with less and everyone is stressed. The important thing is you taking care of yourself and heal.

5 Likes

I totally agree with that 100%. I never knew people would try to cause problems with other people on the same team if you know what I’m saying. Today I’m doing better I was able to wrap my knee up which I haven’t been able to that really helped out a lot. Because of the horse lenament I’m using you’re supposed to wrap it up for it to help. Sometimes when it rains it pours.

5 Likes

Amazon carries a knee sleeve Incrediwear that provides a great deal of support and comfortable to wear. It is a bit pricey. I got one on the recommendation of my othropedic doctor.

5 Likes

This is from Subcool’s company. It’s Harlequin (cbd) x Jack the Ripper. Supposed to be very nice cbd to thc balance.

5 Likes

Also there is the strain Good Medicine f2’s (Harlequin cbd x Appalachia {Chem D x Green Crack} that were made here on OG for the members a couple years ago. Still seeds out there, maybe ask on the seed trading thread?

4 Likes

Update @Hemp . Just a heads up that you might want to chat w the kind @misterbee . He is the King of seed trades here and i think must be psychic, because he has Good Medicine avail. to trade. I and many many others have traded w him.

Screenshot of his new post from the “Trade” thread below.

5 Likes

Thanks for coming out, given that you hadn’t posted for 2 years.

I have heard of the Win Hoff method but never tried…

Cheers bro.

2 Likes

I know how you feel … I have been like that for the past few months… Finally know what is wrong with means causing the pain. Hip cartilage is gone… tendon is ruptured… muscles have shortened and also a problem with spine
. So all is great now :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::worried:

4 Likes

I’m sure someone mentioned this already but Kratom, you can buy a rooted cutting online and grow a tree too, i’m doing that, but the powder is only about $70 a pound kratomspot dot com is good, white sumatra, it’s going to melt your problems away, but it’s a little addictive if you take it all the time, you’ll feel shitty without it

3 Likes

Be real careful with that Kratom. Screwed up my buddy’s liver.

3 Likes

@ColeLennon hey brother. I thought for sure you had a step by step in here for making gummies. My wife is interested but we can’t wrap our heads around the process. Can you toss a brother a link?

1 Like

I’ve since updated my process to 1TBS of Corn Syrup and mold inhibitor optional. Also you can use parchment paper to decarb on instead of a silicone baking sheet.

:sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

@ColeLennon you’re the man bro. I’m gonna have to find a way to adjust the recipe. I don’t have access to shatter like that. Gonna have to find a work around.

1 Like

Make some RSO. Then just add it into the cooling mix under 240 degrees. Decarb some hash and infuse it in 1/2 TBS of coconut oil or avacodo oil and then add that to the cooling mixture. You will figure it out. I like to use the vegatable glycerin for the fact I can chew the gummie up and let it sit under my tongue for a couple mins. I get the sublingual rush before the after liver activation.
The key points are pin pointing your decarb process and mixing really well. If you dont’t mix really really really well. Someone will get the bonus gummie. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

We have a bonus cinnamon toast crunch treat in the pan right now. That jank is gonna be righteous. Spiritual even :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Its like a pill party. You turn out all the lights and throw a handful of pills in the air. Several different pills. Then crawl around eat a pill. Turn the lights back on and everyone sits back and waits to see. Who got what. Upper, downer, X, boner pill :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Hahaha bro. I’m never doing that.

2 Likes

I’ve never done it either. Read it somewhere years ago. That’s kinda like the bonus gummie thats got 80 MG of THC. Better hope its not a Sativa like Durban Poison :rofl: I got one of my own bonus gummies of SPK sour patch kids strain. I thought I was having a heart attack. I called 911 :rofl: Chewed 4 baby aspirin. Fuckin EMT fireman. Had fun with it. :rofl:

2 Likes

Same here @Upstate & @GMan
Taken the same amount (less now actually) for 7 years straight. Never felt the need to take more. 12g a day… never interfered with my life in any way, just helps me have the motivation to get out & exercise/do stuff every day. It’s a damn shame states keep trying to ban it. Thank God for the AKA & dedicated volunteers who call/email politicians + show up at the hearings for us.

2 Likes