How do you cope with pain.. without painkillers

This is what I mix 2 grams into over low heat
I add some DMSO sometimes as well
For like 15$ you can make something that’d be over a 100 for sure in store

7 Likes

Y’all know the CBD market crashed, right?

You can get tested(metals, pesticides, reagents used, strength of the product) KILOS for 500$ US easy, and if you find a flash sale for like 350$. I’m sure you can get it shipped to UK or anywhere really, I have even seen people exporting to Japan where ganja is treated like the devils Lettuce here in the SE USA.

D8 is like 750-1250 a kilo

HHC is still like 2kish or more kilo

Hemp-Derived d9 gummies can be had at 10 mg per gummy at roughly .35-.50 cents a piece depending on the manufacturer.

These are wholesale prices, but totally legal in the US to get shipped to your door. The gummies are 5 grams im total weight vs your normal 3 grams or less so it skirts the Hemp Bill grey area.

For sure be careful with CBD though if you use certain medications, it acts like grapefruit in your body as far as interactions and there have been people who have died from that interaction. I wouldn’t call them the first people to die from weed use, but it can happen.

@Shamus has the idea with the topical, that’s my favorite way to use CBD.
I especially like to make bath bombs with CBD and it’s amazing for pain and sleep.

I have no problem helping people find these wholesalers, so PM me if you need help. Let’s bring down big pharma together :heart: :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

I’ve never tried that but I’ve used two old goats. Horse liniment‘s and stuff like that. I remember about 20 years ago you could get some good liniment.
Tractor supply has some good stuff. Way better than bio freeze. Mineral ice works pretty good sometimes. I have weed I’m in those short supply whatsoever.

1 Like

I have a few memories that make more sense now lol

3 Likes

Hi been reading about kratom tells you all about it but not were to buy it or even how to take it
and most of all how much to take any advice would be greatly appreciated
I have a lot of pai with my back and nerve pain in my arms legs shoulders and neck
they call it spondylitis lytollis all i know it hurts like f**k
Thanks for listening

4 Likes

they sell kratom all over town here. Cig outlet stores. 15.00 an ounce I’ve never taken it.

1 Like

Do you have a recipe for those bath bombs?
Would love to try to make them! :green_heart::v:
@Dr.VitaminGreen

2 Likes

Bath bombs can be finicky tbh, so I would recommend just mixing up bath salts instead, it’s way easier. Also, lots of arguments about what dyes are approved, and you would have to buy some extra stuff, molds or citric acid. Also, the amounts of beneficials in the bombs aren’t often enough to actually help relieve, it’s more a psychological effect I have found tbh

Here’s a tried and true recipe I follow for bath salts thats pretty basic. Adjust the amounts of concentrate to your liking. Remember, since we aren’t looking for a psychoactive effect, you can use non-decarbed cannabis here for the acidic versions of CBD and THC, as they do a great job with inflammation.

9 Likes

I will definitely be trying this recipe!
Thank you bunches for this! :heart:

4 Likes

I don’t like pills. Just weed. But right know I would like a feel good pill. I think Huey Lewis said it the best. My pain is about a 11 today. Feels like my toenails hurt.

4 Likes

I found the Super Green kratom works similar to pain medication. Usually one caplet works for a few hours.

4 Likes

Never tried it.

Ive met a good number of people who were able to get off opiates but cant kick kratom.
So, be advised

4 Likes

How about the powder is that any good ?

1 Like

Better today. Still can’t sleep. PT is helping the best. The lineament really helps. Just doing air bicycle helps the most right now.

3 Likes

That is the only one I have tried. The powder is already in the caps.

1 Like

Curious are they wanting to kick kratom? Or finding it works for their needs and lifestyle?Are they having negative effects from their kratom use similiar to opiate abuse?

2 Likes

It’s f**kin some people up. I’m not up on exactly what the issues are but my state is trying to ban it right now.

2 Likes

I’ve heard that talk also. Was wondering if that was Big Pharma trying to protect there hustle. Haven’t seen anyone personally get in a bad way with it yet. The low dose effects sound appealing recreationally

2 Likes

You can buy it here at drive-thru coffee shops, convenience stores, and tobacco shops.

Let’s look at the Oregon Kratom Consumer Protection Act | Kratom Science

Keep in mind we are the first state to decriminalize personal amounts of heroin, cocaine and meth. Cannabis is recreational and treated like alcohol and psilocybin was passed into law 2020 for therapeutic uses.

3 Likes