How do you smoke your oil?

Other than old school smearing a paper with a pin, im interested in different methods of smoking weed/hash/honey oil. Im talking about oil that has a consistency like vaseline.
I have trim from last years outdoor harvest and will making some oil with it. Probably start with QWISO.

2 Likes

I smoke my oil on a e nail if I’m having a session hooked up to a rig. Otherwise if it’s a dab every here and there it’s a torch and some quartz bangers on other rigs. Once in a while I’ll use my oil puck for my volcano and make bags of oil smoke. It’s really effective.

Paws

6 Likes

If I’m taking dabs of any kind I almost always use my enail. I had a really cool pen the yocan evolve plus xl, I liked that a lot. You could load up a decent amount and take a few rips before you have to load it up or just put in a hit or two at a time. Battery lasted pretty long and the flavor was good.

1 Like

I guess ill have to get a dab rig. Never tried one.

5 Likes

I’ve vaped oil/weed in a Pax2.
You need to be careful or cleanup could be tiresome

My current fav portable vape that handles oil is the Shatterizer.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

me personally i put it in my car engine and run down the highway for about 30 mins until black smoke starts comin out the tailpipe :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I just dip doobs

I get it
Cold in the feeezer and break
Off little chunks put it on my weed bowl and use a butane torch to light the bowl. Shit
Works
Good. Also a old fashioned water bong torch proof rig bowl and use a map gas bottle.

Got an atomizer or smeared on zigzag…

3 Likes

That vape looks like a knock-off of the Shaterizer

Cheers
G

Way too over priced, I’ve been buying mine from ebay for almost 17+ yrs.

1 Like

LOL, tell me about that… short circuit detector.. :smirk:

Cheers
G

1 Like