How come thc vape cartridges dont use hash oil? like the legal weed ones

hash oil is more potent and easier to make then co2 or butane extracts, and it has a hasty taste

anyone want to help spread the word in the rec/med scene that hash oil is the preferred method for oil carts? I smoked hash oil out of a vape pen once with my friend Ryan, got high as a kite and was smooth

4 Likes

hash oil is the only extract that works on me. not sure what it is but i ate a 50mg gummy the other day and didn’t feel the effect at all. i do recall that i always got high on hash but it’s been almost 2 decades since i’ve had any.

1 Like

Keep an eye out for any gummy that mentions "nano-emulsification"
They run the mix through a high shear blender breaking the THC/CBD down into super small droplets.
This greatly increases the surface area etc. Sounds like marketing hype but it actually works and works well. The ones I find around here are Left Coast Gummies (in Canada) but I’m sure there are others.

Cheers
G

8 Likes

A lot of vaps are made from hemp.
Why use that vs hash oil?
Because it is cheaper.

That was pretty interesting when I first read about it.
I may have to try some.

1 Like

Old school vape pens is where it’s at…

1 Like

In the early 80s I used to get some hash oil. It was a rarity. We would put a little on the end if a nail, touch that to a little self igniting coal, then suck the smoke through a straw.

Most powerful thing I smoked in high-school.

1 Like