Turning solventless hash into vape carts

Wondering if anyone has tried this?

5 Likes

I want to make my own vape carts as well,looks like a lot of work

1 Like

Been playing and have seen that, narrowing it down to you have to have pretty good starting material and or make it so with a bit of filtering and fat and lipid seperation.

The heat treat is to break down and decarboxolate thca and others which is apparently what can crash a cart or causes said liquid to crystallize amongst other things

3 Likes

Have to see can I find the video on YouTube of making vape carts,
Dude used a hair straightener to get the the sticky stuff then he put it in a cart and added some kind of bottle terps and that was it

1 Like

I’ve tried adding the different liquidizers, terp mixtures, glycol…all shit. I just want my lovely pressed flower or hash rosin in a cart and hopefully of a decent quality similar to a dab.

5 Likes
1 Like

Not hard to make wax if you have a backyard,piece of pipe and some butane gas lol
Friend showed me how to make it one time

3 Likes

hey @anon98660487 to me make wax is hard as fuck lol
I never get a good wax or rosin or whatever
just some haxixe
but I ll keep tryin
you guys appears to me like a green finger
Dam god is hard make some things than you guys say is easy

You get a piece of copper pipe stuff a load of flower down it,have a thick glass below you so the stuff can drop into the glass get couple bottles of butane fill the pipe you need gloves it gets cold and don’t be smoking lol

Once the butane burns off stuff on the bottom is your gear

Like I’ve said a few times you want to be doing this part outside
Old school honey oil

2 Likes

I don’t mean to disappoint… but I just don’t think its possible to get it in a vape that will hit just like a dab.
I have tried alot of different kinds. Many different makers. Tried making them my self. Nothing hits the same as a dab, compared to the vape styles. You are diluting it with whatever solution.
I know they do the trick, especially in places you need the stealth, but just not as potent.
May not be a problem for some, but I need maximum power. :crazy_face: :upside_down_face: :v:

3 Likes

No solvents over here @anon98660487

1 Like

This is how I do it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So that Step 8, where they put the carts in the oven to wick is brilliant!

Yeah, this is why I generally use my Huni Badger when I’m on the go. It’s not as discreet as a cart though.

3 Likes

About this Huni Badger device…
Would you recommend it? Do you have any complaints about it?
Does it clog up easily?
With the 18650 batteries I assume the batteries last awhile before needing to be re-charged? Depends how many dabs I guess.

1 Like

How does one do this?

2 Likes

Winterizing if say ones method is alcohol extraction which is really just throwing said liquid in a freezer till the fats drop out which you can do further processing at that point with filters and carbon and such.

Rosin though the better it is supposedly easier it is, like consider pressing hash and or fresh frozen bubble.

All of it is something I’m playing with in the next bit as I have some carts incoming shortly, though normally I just smoke my own resin on my dedicated wax attys such as my divine tribe V4 or AVS 15mm molecule which are portable enough, just wanted to try a smaller option and like you sans any liquidizers or other BS cutting agents, just know it’s likely gonna take a bit to figure it out.

1 Like

You want to use medical grade stainless steel or glass for your tube, copper and other materials can leach from the pipe into the product. Plus if the material isn’t strong enough to hold the pressure could blow out/crack the tube.

1 Like

Definitely, I’ve used mine daily for almost three years. Their customer service is excellent.

It’s not cheap, and the tips only last so long before they start leaking.

No, I run an alcohol soaked pipe cleaner through it weekly

Yes, and with multiple batteries one is always charged and ready to go.

2 Likes

@chronix also just to point out there are alot of options out now that work like the huni badger @ReikoX uses, heck i think yocan even has 3 or 4 now

3 Likes

I know it’s not a cart but the Puffco Plus is “the first ever pocket nail”, the same size as carts but requires a bit of cleaning kinda often but it’s discrete, lasts a decent amount of time, hits nice and does what it’s supposed to

4 Likes