How many plants did you grow in your first year?

I grow both indoors and outdoors. My total is low as I’m learning and like to experiment with many different methods. I’ve lost so many in the first year of growing. It’s a new hobby to me, it’s been fun and I’m able to help a friend out :peace_symbol:

11 Likes

one harvest of 3 plants, in a single 2x4 tent

2 Likes

8 plants 2 grows after that yeah the count went way up lol

3 Likes

Maybe…12?

3 Likes

Plants started or how many plants finished LoL

First grow i was still in high school… Started every bagseed me and my friends could find about 50 from 20 different “strains” which were started in plastic cups under a friends bed with a desk lamp.
His bitch ass saw a few bugs and tossed em all in the woods before calling me.

I saved 6 from woods and did guerilla style and managed to get 2 to harvest… (the deer got 4 and the last 2 were miraculously saved i think there was some natural repellents near them)

Man i even watered with crushed up daily multivitamin a few times cause hey Plants need vitamins too right>? LoL

After that I bought some grow books and upped the game.

6 Likes

Just one, via hydro, to get my feet wet again and dial in my gear.

Planted 4 in soil this Feb,

Will plant 4 more in soil early June.

Will do 2 plants RDWC in October.

2 Likes

1 in a Phototron and failed so I grew 3 in my backyard…

3 Likes

4 Romulan my uncle gave me, in a 3x4 closet with 2 400watt hps lights and no ventilation :joy: I had no clue what I was doing. Thankfully one turned out great and is what kept me going. The other 3 hermed and were fully seeded.

2 Likes

I started cultivating in the middle of last year, I started with Paraguayan marijuana brick seeds. I started with 6 plants but only ended up with 1, 3 were males 2 females I killed, making a very heavy cover of diatomaceous earth to fight the gnats. The leftover plant yielded me 59g dry. Soon after I started with 6 genetic plants brought from some breeders, of these 6 plants that I’ve already harvested, I made 20 clones, 15 of them are in the flora and 5 are still vegan, so I already have 10 more seeds that I won here on the forum at seedling, and 9 more clones of the clones of those 6 plants lol and so it’s coming to get a self sustenance from cannabis.

4 Likes

I think 4 plants in a 4x4 tent or something along that is great for your first go at indoors. Outdoors I’d say it really depends more on where your planting.

1 Like

I grew one single plant over the summer and packed it in for the winter. The plant outgrew my tent despite topping though so it might as well have been more than one plant.

1 Like

one… on my windowsill, at home while in college. I think it was a male, and I overwatered. Mom tried to help me revive it, I said it was a japanese maple, but I think she knew. It died…

after that, I dont remember, outside at first, maybe 6-10 with only a few surviving?

3 Likes

Nobody has ever believed this, ever.

2 Likes

only one but I spread her out to fill up the majority of my 5x5. she was glorious! good memories.

2 Likes

My first grow was 9 plants in. 5x5
2nd grow 8 plants
3rd grow and forward I run 4 plants in my 5x5

4 Likes

First grow 2x2 tent and 3 plants. Made it thru veg stage, crash and burn :fire: in the middle of flower stage. You name it and it happened :tired_face:. Lesson: regroup and try again.:nerd_face:

1 Like

Zero, they died.

3 Likes

The first time I grew inside, my brother and I put our first closet together. We started 9 seeds of Oasis, from Heaven’s Stairway. Why only 9 you ask, because I dropped one on the floor and I couldn’t find it. I don’t remember how many girls we ended up with but it was awesome smoke. That’s my story of how I got addicted to indoor growing.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure Clackamas Coot did really have a Japanese Maple tree nursery in Oregon. Iirc, that is.

Turns out it works great if you really have the maples to aid in the cover up :joy:

1 Like

I grew 15 plants indoors every 3 month cycle and changed up over the plant amounts and years due to my needs.