How to cover up that drying smell too close to neighbors

With carbon filter watch the humidity ,to much the carbon will not absorb the smells and take days to dry out. Cheap filters need the ends taped up to seal air leaks, that’s the difference between good filter and bad is how its put together , the carbon is the same , I usually wrap the tape a couple inches past the screen on each end to force the air into the carbon. I use cheap filters just need to tape the crap out of them .

3 Likes

I used yo make inline filters for my saltwater reef systems i wonder if a 4" piece of pvc with some kind of foam filter. Filled with carbon with a fan blowing into.it and out a duct would work

1 Like

good carbon scrubbers made a big difference for me, but I also use those ona every 30 min spray things also some dollar general ones as well. I use carbon filter sheet material over vents in the tents. and on the end of ext ducts.

I’ve used regular charcoal to clear my drying smells a couple times. Less than a pound tho to be honest. But I know it is good for absorbing odors. It is more of a long term thing tho. If you have smells in a house and open a bag or two and in a week the smells will be pretty much gone.