How to get up to 1,5 GPW with basic system and 600w HPS

6th day of 12/12

Bending, bending, bending

Always use yellow insect plates to prevent infestation Place them everywhere! 1 plate at bottom and 1 plate on wall isnt enough.

5 Likes

10th day of 12/12

This is what you want!!!

Lamp is high, fan is high.

I am slowly removing bending knees. Everytime i use about 50 knees

But this is not abou spending hours, but only 2-5 minutes per 1-2 days.

EC 1,6 ph 6,0

About 10th day of 12/12 i am making flush. about 80litres of clear water in 1-2 hours, only check ph 5,9-6,0

This is very important!!! Your buds will form soon and you want your plants to be in best shape and your medium salts free.

8 Likes

Nice Even Canopy!

I like your skills!

You are flushing everytime between veg and bloom? Just the best for the flowers :smiley:

Sorry if you mentioned that but what is the strain this time? Seems like also sativat traits are strong… Those hybrids are very yielding…

2 Likes

What nutrient line and grow medium are you using?

As said before, i am decribing COCO DRIP setup.

I tried many nutrients. Plagron,AH,GH,Atami etc. After few year i am very satisfied with Jungle in Da Box nutrients.

I am not fan of adding boosters and so on, there are thousands of diff. shit you can add and spend your money with minimum result if any at all.

So i use only basic componets, no green sensations,flower bloomers, final solutions and so on.

Big advantage of JIDB is in my opinion that flowers dont create unreasonable amounts of leaves. There inst any reason to cut your leaves

2 Likes

@Kvakos hey there from the US. I’ve read all your threads about this setup and I wanted to say hello and give credit where its due. Ive been scared of coco, but seeing such beautiful plants time and time again has me convinced. Do you currently still use the drip setup?

1 Like

Why you were scared of COCO? Its the easiest medium to grow and the most friendly and natural medium to plants IHMO. It has so much flexibility and variations how you can use it. I recommend it to all growers, to newbies as to pros in small/medium grows.

4 Likes

Well seeing your plants is proof enough for me… I don’t know I guess I just always heard some people say it was horrible because they were having pH swings cal-mag problems and just issues like lockout but then again I’ve seen so many people pull off Flawless plants so maybe some of them just weren’t doing it right and growing as if it were soil or something

What about for Ebb and flow would it work well there?

1 Like

there is nothing like pH swings cal-mag problems if you do things right. Make flushes or use less nutrients if you have these problems.

In fact, i take it like pro not con. Because when i see first yellow/orange spot on leaves i know its time to do flush.

3 Likes

Usually i make 2-3 flushes per round.

1st- ( only sometimes ) new coco, not always is new coco clear as it should be
2nd- few days after switch to flower. Around 10-15th day
3th- when i see yellow tips or spots. Around 35-45

4 Likes

yes i think SOG is most productive growing style, if you jam 100 clones in a 4x4 ebb/flow and only get 7g off each plant it’s still fast 700g

4 Likes

Hello Kvakos, do you plan to share photos from ending of the flowering phase? :thumbsup:

2 Likes

legalcanada - this isnt SOG.

From technical view, this system is much more easier to build and maintance at same productivity,maybe more.

Joe- YES :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Please do, I wanna see these ladies in their prime brother…cleavage and bush shots are greatly appreciated! :wink:

Edit: also where can I find these bending knees at? Is there another term for them?

2 Likes

Ok, but first of all i have to answer questions i get all the time.

How my hydro setup looks and works. i hope that these photos will be good answer.

9 Likes

Is that pump to the right for recirculation? And I assume the other side valve is for a res flush?

Yeap,for circulation

2 Likes

well said…

very nice skills shown by @Kvakos … I ran drip lines with coco for 2 or 3 years… if you don’t mind I’d like to ask a few questions…

How big is your reservoir?
Are you topping off your reservoir? if so how?

Coco is awesome isn’t it?

2 Likes

Reservoir´s capacity is about 90 litres. dimensions around 98x85x15cm (roughly from head).

I dont know what you mean by “topping off my reservoir”. :confused:

Coco is the best medium IHMO. generaly for newbies :slight_smile:

1 Like