How to identify AI and bots in order to protect OG

And we’re filled. I like my odds :thinking::slightly_smiling_face:

Hot damn! Outta hearts but thank you! Pm en route!

7 Likes

Congrats Hambone - nice win :smiley: Thanks again for the chance @JustANobody :+1: :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

I agree 100° with you.

3 Likes

A quick update - new baby girl arrived earlier today :seedling:

Already a monster - lol

Am so excited, have been checking it every hour to make sure it’s real :grin:

7 Likes

Dang, Bert’s really gone

2 Likes

Yeah, looks like @Unzipped took his place? Weird

Too much fuckery, I m out of this steaming pile. Goodness gracious.

1 Like

I wonder what that sock is going to do?

1 Like

Please keep us posted, she looks like a keeper.
Reminds me of when my Buddy had his baby boy. He was 12lbs 8ozs. The paper tape measure that the hospital uses, only goes to 2 feet, it was too short. That’s the only other newborn that I know that was over 2 feet. :scream: :rofl:

3 Likes

Wow - that would of made have made his partners eyes water!! :grimacing:

It was Andrea the giantess having the baby

They are both well over 6 ft tall. It was her third baby and surprisingly enough it was all over within a half an hour. My buddy was 6 ft 4 and 320 lb. His son Trevor is now 6 ft 6 and about 340 lb he makes his dad look small. One time I messaged my buddy to see what he was doing and he says I’m at a weightlifting competition the boy is about to lift up a small Volkswagen LOL

5 Likes

I was joking, but I’ve definitely seen people like that. My buddy from school. His cousin was like 6 to 7 ft, looming over me, and she was like… 12 years old. Some people are just built different

2 Likes

That’s because the doctor just opened her door and when his eye’s finally adjusted to the light. He just walked out. :joy:

sO cUTE … :heart_eyes:

1 Like

My Daughter was 27 inches and had a 4 inch foot when birthed. She’s over 6’.

4 Likes

My wife just goes “Damn!” our son was 19.5 inches and grew extremely fast once born.

3 Likes

She’s a a dang plant expert.

3 Likes

Ours is 4 and does bike jumps off the curb on training wheels. So, ya know, that’s impressive too.

6 Likes

@Shag @recyoself313 > 1 million berts.