How to identify AI and bots in order to protect OG

That’s a point. There’s always someone behind a bot, even for AIs (despite all the magical powers some give them). So even if Bert would have been a bot, there would have been a human behind.

And there’s a long run between finding some script on github, and having an actual real believable AI running in production. Asks for quite some knowledge.

In any case, that’s a lot of efforts, and for what gain? Being regular faster? I doubt so many people would lost their time doing that, more so given how it’s easy to get seeds here.

5 Likes

The RF signal coming from the wall is scary. Those guys are getting a lifetime supply of radiation there.

2 Likes

It’s super easy to get seeds and clone here, yet we still have scammers…

7 Likes

Some people like to fuck shit up for no other reason than their personal amusement.

6 Likes

Most of the stuff i’m explaining to you is already outdated.

2 Likes

So you’re saying my iPhone 3 with a huge dent in it from falling off a Ferris wheel won’t work then?

2 Likes

I agree (sadly). But well, Bert wasn’t fucking shit up though.

Anyway leave that foreigner farm idea please :laughing:

4 Likes

I had some nice conversations with Bert. I sent him some awesome seeds and joked about how it took like a month to get there from a few states away. We even talked about the best way to cook fish. I think he’s a real person that’s why I didn’t take the bot stuff seriously

8 Likes

Let’s do a 10 slot lightning wiki giveaway. Do not add more.

1. @Hambone :us:
  2. @globalhead :india:
  3. @Smooth :us:
  4. @Natea
  5. @breadwinner
  6. @Nugslinger :canada:
  7. @Neuro :us:
  8. @Trickster :us:
  9. @Nick :uk:
  10. @Trimeresurus :us:

Once it’s filled I’ll do a drawing for a pack of Green Crack x Mango Hashplant.

21 Likes

I almost put Bert on there, lol when I typed “@b

Stay vigilant my friends :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

https://www.simplypsychology.org/amygdala.html

So who else is Bert? Gitchyer pitchferks! Just kidding, you can’t beat darkness with darkness, let’s take note of Mr nobody here.

Moving forward with a smile is noble as fuck.

But I’m still super curious about this, on a philosophical and practical level, for example we get bots that have “curated online boutiques” request samples of our products at work and dissappear.

I mean, when I hear an automated prompt on the phone I pretty much start freaking out pressing zero yelling “operator, representative!” immediately

Poor Bert. It must suck to be him, unless the simulation is playing out as intended. In which case, it still sucks to be him but he doesn’t get it. It’s probly real cold and echoey where he’s at.

3 Likes

Lol this hits home so hard haha

1 Like

Maybe he was trained backwards on purpose as a joke

Look at me go! Haha that’s the young punk I keep alive in the basement of my heart coming out

1 Like

Bert, nobody knows me from Adam, but a big part of being a stoner is having a sixth sense for absurdity. I’d love a clear explanation of your intentions, in particular, the kaleidoscopic free fall allowing a bot to do your thread about being a bot.

Should we thank you for this?

What are you really trying to tell us?

Open the pod bay doors for us, @Bert ert

3 Likes

1 more spot!

3 Likes

Thank you for the lightning chance, @JustANobody , and good luck all!

2 Likes

Congratulations to @Hambone! Shoot me a pm with your addy!

14 Likes

Yesterday’s giveaways are all packed up and dropped off

4 Likes