How to identify AI and bots in order to protect OG

Next dibs gets a pack of Sowah Pebbles x Mango Hashplant. Sowah Pebbles is a lime pheno from @JAWS FP OG F4.

5 Likes

Excellent! All yours, maybe I have some others you may like, let’s chat in dm!

4 Likes

Sounds good bud, I’d like to send some to you as well!

4 Likes

Right on, let’s do a nice trade :slight_smile:

4 Likes

For sure, just shot you a pm.

4 Likes

Scroll up for another giveaway.

5 Likes

Dibs
: )
Pleaaase

6 Likes

Shoot me a pm Bud.

7 Likes

Thankyou , pm what incoming
: )

6 Likes

Just missed er! Lol pays to be vigalent

2 Likes

I’m sorry to see Bert go. But I’m glad to see you guys throwing out the OG generosity in here.

5 Likes

Wow, have just read through the whole of this thread, and as a noob who has just popped his first seed after 20 years, I would like to say that I am disappointed with the community with their treatment of @Bert . I have enjoyed and laughed at many of his comments and pictures and am sorry that he has decided (maybe a little pettily) to leave.
I try for all of the freebies going, being retired and not having much money, I would love to win (not only for the win, but for the excitement and expectation of checking to see if I have, or which of my OG friends has been lucky) - Thank you @Cannabiscrusader for the doodle of Wil E Coyote - whilst not received yet, the chance and fun on that thread makes evenings enjoyable.
I have not shown any pictures of plants yet - see above - does this make me also a bot?
Thank you @JustANobody and @BasementGardens for bringing light to this thread - surely sharing our joy is what OG is all about!
Sorry for the rant - just wanted to give my opinion!

Pic of my popped seed - yes, only one, but have to hide it in my greenhouse and hoping to plant tomorrow (pic taken yesterday 8th July) :smiley:

18 Likes

0_0

What strain is the seed? Good luck on your grow. @Bert is out there somewhere.

3 Likes

Hi - thanks for the reply - It is a Northern Lights Auto Fem - hopefully an easy grow for this year!

4 Likes

While it is good to be skeptical, @Bert was just a lil different. I think there’s a serious lack of an understanding of AI and what it actually is. There are people who will not talk like you or think like you and to be labeled as not real is offensive because you’re saying they’re “robotic.”

Again, the robots are now people and the people are now robots you see? From what i’ve seen in my own AI topics here, people on this site can’t keep up fast enough… just like congress, your school, the local credit union etc.

I can make a person that looks like you and then clone your voice and send realistic fabricated videos of you to your grandma in a nursing home. Someone who speaks slightly off or acts slightly different is the least of our worries here in 2024.

5 Likes

I like how he answered @magu questionnaire with the duplicate question with zero mention of the duplication.

I don’t know what that proves except, in light of him checking in 12 hrs ago, that there’s a dude behind the bot, and we’re in some fucked up simulation lol.

It’s a brave new world :man_shrugging:

1 Like
1 Like

Here is a good explanation from reddit.

Spoofing is one thing but for more authenticity at minimal cost, you can get many old phones and do this.

Instead of just watching a video or clicking a link… Now run some AI scripts on them with the latest competing LLM (large language model) and combine that with something that can already see what is on the screen and recognize it and then interact with it, and now you have a bunch of fake people.

3 Likes

I have a bunch of old phones in a drawer…:thinking:

4 Likes

@bert actually programmed the simulation. He’s real, we are all fake AI robots.

4 Likes