How to keep the cops from finding my weed

One thing to remember about vacuum sealers: if you touch the bud before you seal then touch the bag the dog can still smell it. Best practice is to seal in first bag, wash hands, wash sealed bag, then seal in a second bag. I use rubbing alcohol then soap.

Also remember plastic will eventually leak.
There are also smell proof bags, cases etc,

2 Likes

Yes, I know one should not get any resin on the outside of the bag or otherwise it doesnā€™t matter if you vacuum sealed it or not.

TBH I am thinking that I should just turn all of my buds into some concentrateā€¦ Just b/c of more easily hidden.

But I am very noob with such things, so kinda worried that instead of having high quality bud (I currently have like two oz or so), I could just end up getting low quality extractā€¦

As far as extraction goes you could look at qweso or qwiso, both just quick wash alcohol extractions, also full extract rso, or you could look at making canna caps or other edibles

1 Like

I have, but Iā€™ve never had such extracts.

However, I have had some Hastamasta Kutā€™s BHO. That shit was good tasting and potent as fuck.

And people are saying that these QWISOs donā€™t taste so good as BHOā€¦

Edibles are not my thing, I want to vape.

That ā€œfull extract rsoā€, isnā€™t it much less psychoactive than QWISO/BHO/flower?

Not less pychoactive unless you donā€™t decarb. But not at all good for vaping more an edible. Its the black tar looking stuff.

1 Like

Yes, Iā€™ve seen itā€¦ But ye edibles are really not my thing :frowning:

I dunno what to say bro, it is an extremely delicate situation.

1 Like

when i was on probation i didnā€™t touch anything illegal. my freedom was worth way more. once i got off papers, it was like letting a trailer park dog off his chain.

1 Like

Heheh, well if it would be only that, Iā€™d do as you, but the problem in my country that they keep checking on you with regularly irregular intervals until your record is clean (10 years). Sometimes only every 6 months but the usual time period between is 3-5 mo. They come to your house with a warrant and a dog and check it all.

1 Like

Not that type of oil.

Use the olive oil/crock version. Works great.

1 Like

Link? Never heard of a olive oil cannabis versionā€¦

Is it vapeable? Or an edible?

Wow man, they got you by the short hairs

1 Like

The high comes on slowly, peaks at about 2 hours, and lasts about 4-6 more. Itā€™s also a different high. Very clear.

Note that the herb is decarbed in your oven first.

The fat in the oil absorbs the THC. CLEAR Coconut Oil is best, and Olive oil is next best. But you can use another kind of oil if you like.

I just use a dropper and squirt 1 or 2 ml in my mouth.

Then invite the cop in with his dog and give it a cookie;)

2 Likes

Thanks for the infoā€¦

However I like the rush high I get when I vape a sativa :frowning:

A real crackhead :sob:

Then your best bet is a Quick Wash. You can vape that and you wonā€™t have to fuck with the tane and set yourself on fire.

The point to processing it is to remove anything a dog could signal on. Itā€™s not THC they signal on.

Another option that will fuck you up like youā€™ve never been fuckup on is RSO oil. Easy to make and you wonā€™t burn the house down.

BTW, dogs can smell it even if you seal it in wax and bury it in coffee. So a vacuum pack wonā€™t help (hell, I can smell it through that).

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got few smell proof bags .! I wrap the bud in a bag first , then tie the bag . wipe it over with a baby wipe , always keep cloves on till after youā€™ve wiped 1st bag then take gloves of keep a hold of 1st bag with a baby wipe , at top of bag . after that place into smell proof bag , hold corner of , smell proof bag and seal with , wipe along the top to close . ! Give an extra wipe with the wipe and , bobs your uncle lol. Thatā€™s the way Iā€™ve always done it and ,so far , so good .:slight_smile::grinning::blush:. Mechelle xx

dude what country are you in with such draconian drug laws where 2 previous arrests allow them to bring dogs to your house at any time? definitely not canada amirite? if in euroblock move to friendlier countryā€¦ if slavic marry your sister to me and whole family come to canada :wink:

6 Likes