What happens when you still live in prohibition

So this happened around a week ago in my neighboring town…

http://www.observer-reporter.com/20170317/canonsburg_police_say_69-year-old_woman_was_growing_marijuana_in_her_basement

The police chief said that these cops really made the ‘extra effort’ while people in my county are overdosing everyday of heroin. We have set records last year for most overdoses in 24 hours… so these cops get praised for busting a senior citizen while I’m sure within two block heroin was being sold… This is my reality…

7 Likes

I hate that you have to live with barbarism like that. Either hide in the shadows and overgrow the government or express your frustration in hopes of like minded individuals joining you. That is what has been working so far.

3 Likes

Thanks @ryasco. It’s shitty living in such a place with such people but I know there are like minded citizens around… And I was hoping maybe I’ll find some here and what do you know, it’s worked!

5 Likes

Yo Eddie,

Sorry about the situation there. It looks like PA is going to resist more than most states.

Edited for security reasons.

Who can afford to be one of their statistics?

1 Like

This.
This right here…

4 Likes

To be honest, yes, this too.

2 Likes

what a sad story of the sadistic USA police state. A 70-year old woman doing gardening and doing it well. Great job you thugs! Stupid cops wouldn’t be able to grow anything for themselves.

I used to pack out rootballs & trim leaves into the woods with my backpack. Can’t afford to slack on carbon filtration in Western PA either.

Not in a garden, but they are growing huge ass fat pensions, at our expense.

2 Likes

That’s like my state, the people voted, medical is supposed to be legal, but the governor has such a hardon against weed from his days at he DEA that he’s cock blocked progress despite it going legal

1 Like

Sounds like my state…

I still do basically the same, except that I go to dumpsters far from my illicit grow around 3 AM!

I have only ever grown ganja illegally.
I have become accustomed to growing as a criminal activity.
I am resigned to never knowing the freedom to grow my plants without the sense of impending apprehension for my evil deeds.
I currently live and grow in SoFla…growing and smoking is strictly verboten. Even State sanctioned medical patients cannot smoke or grow flowers here.
I do not expect this immoral prohibition to end any time soon.
Oh well, I have been growing and smoking for a long time…I am certainly not going to stop breaking these unjust laws.

BTW, I have yet to be “caught” in over 40 years of criminality.
:sunglasses:

8 Likes

…and I expect you’re not going to be caught any time soon! Seems like everyone in southeast Florida likes weed from my travels there.

Public trash cans & dumpsters are good for the occastional drop-off, I always chose the ones where people are throwing bags of dog waste - nobody wants to go digging in there! Up until 2 years ago I spent about 15 years growing in multi-unit buildings, zero tolerance for any odor or light leakage. I can finally relax and compost everything in my yard now.

4 Likes

I live in a non-legal state, though we have “medical” that no one uses. A Minneapolis cop was on community access t.v. and said “unless you’re growing it in your front yard, or selling to kids…we got better things to do than go weed hunting. It’s a victimless crime, we go after violent offenders and thieves”.
County cops are a whole other thing though. The county sheriff believes the only way to win the drug war is more prison beds.

6 Likes

I feel you my brother. I’m under the radar in Texas. Solitude and stealth are paramount.

3 Likes

same here. last time i filled up big black garbage bags with the rootballs and stalks and threw them in an apt building dumpster… the trucks come and dump the whole thing in the back so no one really looks too closely in them.

In SE WI it will never be legal in my time either. I used to grind up my leaves into a powder and spread them in my lawn (I don’t need to grind them anymore, dry ice breaks up frozen buds and leaves small enough to spread the way they are). I also used to take all my sticks and root balls and alternate between tossing them in the nearby river 10+ miles down stream from my home, and spreading them in the woods just before snowfall. I used to only dump the stuff once or twice per year.

Now, I still spread the stripped leaf and flower bits, but I remove the coco from the root ball and burn the root balls along with sticks during the day when most people are at work and school. I find burning them along with fresh cut tree branches and papers (which I burn for identity theft protection anyway), it completely covers the pot smell for the minute or so it takes to burn the remaining thc from the sticks. I do this 4 times per year so the burn piles of cannabis sticks is small. It feels good to get rid of the plant garbage completely.

I’ve been a criminal because of my pot consumption for 47 years, I’ve only been guilty of cultivation 16 years.

That is the up side. There so many pot smokers in the US that it would take much more manpower than the justice dept has at its disposal to go after home growers. Especially those growing only for themselves.

That’s good. I wish I could say the same about any WI cops.

I personally believe that any cop that believes more/bigger prisons is the way to go, has an investment in a prison. Clearly, more/bigger prisons hasn’t helped with any criminal activities. The Clinton administration started a huge push that got us many more prisons. The only thing I think prison is good for is keeping the violent offenders off the street. The problem with US prisons now is that they are full of non-violent people that have not committed a serious enough crime to put them there, but once you have all those prisons, you have to keep them full, gotta keep the people thinking we need them…

3 Likes

Drugs is drugs
Dont come here with your namby pamby risk assessments, scientific evidence, proportionate responses to minor infractions of unjust laws

YOUR ALL CRIMINALS AND DESERVE TO BURN FOR IT
GOD DAMN POT JUNKIES “SHOOTING UP DABS”

3 Likes

Love your sense of humor, criminal. :thumbsup:

1 Like

You really must learn that the italic text is considered tongue and cheek. :wink:

1 Like

@legalcanada: In my paranoia, I’m sure each garbage truck has *The Nose installed inside, just waiting to identify the address that is tossing remnants of pot plants. It gives me the chills just thinking about it. :cold_sweat:

*The Nose is a forensic tool used by LEOs with a budget big enough to afford it. It’s reported to be extremely accurate and is frequently used by bomb squads as well for determining the chemical makeup of the device in question. :rolling_eyes: