How to Support Overgrow

Thanks for considering support!

Reason number one: Prepaid don’t work unfortunately. Reason number two: Standard debit/credit card transactions get denied sometimes, because we are international (based in EU). If this happens to you, you can contact the bank and insist on getting the international payment through.

Paypal is also possible… PM’d you the details.

2 Likes

Our local donation gateway that uses Stripe as a provider has been improved. Now everyone who supported us will find history of their donations in the profile together with overview of their current or past recurring donation plans (which is called Subscription in the Stripe terminology).

Your donation doesn’t require any personal information, only e-mail will be shared with Stripe (and it will be used only to deliver the invoice). We also don’t save any of your card info into our database. Actually the card details won’t even touch our server, because in the moment of the payment you are directly communicating with the Stripe server.

If you want to become our Supporter please visit:

http://overgrow.com/donate

1 Like

There is no bitcoin address.

1 Like

Yes, the address is no longer public to improve privacy.

I can provide unique bitcoin address to anyone who requests it in PM. Thanks for considering bitcoin!

Hopefully someone will try our local gateway so we can confirm it’s working after the upgrade :wink:.

Big thanks to all the supporters!

5 Likes

Hi there! How to link my Patreon donation to my account on here?

3 Likes

Just use the same email on Patreon. I you can’t change email on Patreon, just let me know and I’ll assign you into Supporters usergroup manually…

1 Like

Hello, I contributed on Patreon using the same email and also directly through the site. Does this qaulify one for supporter status? Thanks yo.

1 Like

Hello,
thank you for your contribution. Yes, please let me know if you want a custom user title.
Thanks!
Joe

Can we get some more items up on the redBubble? Would love a shirt, hat, or maybe a poster…maybe could put up a design contest for the community to participate in as well?

Idk, just wanting to show some love and get some cool merch! Thanks for what you do @LemonadeJoe :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Here you go bud, all sorts of swag to purchase. Shirts, sweaters, stickers, masks, phone cases etc.

3 Likes

Great idea, but we really need some fresh designs…

We are always looking for new talented designers! Do we have some in OG community?

We haven’t seen @MikeyDread for some time, hopefully he’ll get back :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks, I didn’t realize I could get all those, I thought it was just the stickers for some reason. I’m not too savvy sometimes.

4 Likes

Yeah, there is some cool stuff available and I love the idea of new designs by the community. Many talented people here on OG.

5 Likes

Tried using the OG local gateway and it appears to be down.

Do you have an alternate way to donate other than Patreon?

Thanks!

1 Like

i hadn’t really noticed this thread before.

i’m actually a designer and would love to do some new designs for overgrow. is redbubble the main merch vendor for og? if so, i can take a look at their design requirements and design accordingly.

is there anything people would like to see in particular? pithy sayings, certain designs? any ideas you guys throw my way i’ll be more than happy to draft up design concepts for. i for one would like to see some stuff without the obvious weed leaf motif, so i’ll see what i can come up with over the weekend.

8 Likes

Unfortunately no. Patreon is the only way since Stripe closed our account this month :frowning: (they didn’t like the “sensitive” content).

That would be great! :+1:Yes, Red bubble is our primary store front.

5 Likes

“You gonna F2 that?” :grin:

4 Likes

alright, here you go. just some quick designs to see what people seem to like. i can come up with more in the next few days.

10 Likes