How to Support Overgrow

you been busy dude :smiley:

i want the first one second design where can i get one like rite now :kissing_heart:
~lime~

3 Likes

yea iā€™m feeling that design too. i think i want to sneak "overgrowā€™ into that design somehow before sending it off to print. weā€™ll see which ones people like most and then i can interface with the overgrow mods to get these designs in their hands.

iā€™m surprised you didnā€™t go for the cactus one, that totally seems like your sorta shirt. maybe i need to make a lime one. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

yeah mate defo pop overgrow somewhere on the first one
the cactus is the second choice but the first would confuse more and you would only get a nod from those in the know :wink:

4 Likes

fuck yeah lime on a tee :thinking:
limes arbouritum
the salad bar

2 Likes

I am a big fan of something like this!
6 Likes

I like the ā€œF2 that,ā€ second design and the ā€œcan you dig itā€ perhaps you could do a Joe Dirt type one, lifeā€™s a garden, just overgrow it or somethingā€¦I canā€™t wear weed designs around me, but the hints are great!

4 Likes

I miss soo much by not knowing my way around! A merchant store and a Patreon! I love it. Going to join on FridayāœŒļø And get me some merch too

4 Likes

Hard to hit the ā€œlikeā€ buttonā€¦but I had to let you know I understood where you were comin from.

2 Likes

That ā€œyou gonna F2 thatā€ design is awesome. Much love

2 Likes

got a ???
Once weā€™ve gone to Patreon.com and joined up- how long before it usually shows up here on the site?
Thanks hun!

2 Likes

I signed up about a week ago. Only a day or 2, if LJ isnā€™t too busy! Thanks for your support!!!

2 Likes

Thanks!! :+1: :blush:

2 Likes

It really helps if you use the same email address on Patreon as you have on file here on OG :slight_smile:
Details in PM ā€¦

Thanks for support!

1 Like