Hunting Freeborn Selections, Crickets & Cicada, Bodhi, CSI and Guerilla Fumé F2

Got a couple of those growing right now, flower day 55. I actually just took pictures today, gonna post them on my log later. They seem good, definitely “OG-ish” so far. Which is actually kind of disappointing haha, just because this review

described it as being more Sour Diesel-ish, as far as flavors were concerned.

But who knows what that even means anymore haha…

8 Likes

i grew some lime1 x jaro, the og phenos where really good and perfumey, rich gassy nutty amaretto wintergreen rootbeer type, super amazing, i kept a cut, the high is awesome too, the branches are overcooked spaghetti, so yeah @TopShelfTrees1 @minitiger JARO is awesome as far as i can tell my keeper is totally jaro leaning

keep dreaming buddy :joy: i think there is sour diesel in jaro actually

8 Likes

This is a re-vegging rojal juicy, the top was cut off and dried for a smoke test, this is super good weed, sour on sour, taste like lets say a green sour slurpee with fresh garlic in it, i reminds me a lot of the pink kush in canada, that damn sour ass flavor, it’s sour lol, privatebreeds said strawberry daquiri, i say yeah kinda but this one is more sour than anything, no gas detected and by gas i mean that og aftertaste, we’re talking fast-dried and 0 cure

11 Likes

Oooh pink Kush you say! Man you got so much intriguing stuff going down! I love it.

2 Likes

@minitiger can you tag me please bro when u get a chance

3 Likes

Here’s the log: Doc D Chocolate Blitz; Freeborn Yesca x Jaro f3; Relic/Professor P/Dynasty Grapefruit f3; and (1) Bodhi Hasplant D - #171 by minitiger

You know you can just click on someone’s screen name and find all their threads and stuff, right? Haha.

4 Likes

No I did not actually. Maybe it’s cuz I’m on my phone 95% of the time? But I wish I could do that, I’ve spent countless hours trying to refind threads I’ve lost before :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

I’m sure you can do it on your phone, too. Just tap on someone’s screen name and it’ll kind of “expand,” then tap on their screen name again. That’ll take you to their page and there’ll be a list of every thread that that user has ever created.

3 Likes

i had some pink kush when i went to canada coupla months back and i was taken back, the purple stuff we used to get in Banff, sour taste, but i never knew what it was then my friend had a bag of pink kush and it was dead on, i really hated the high tho but it smells and taste real nice

right now i got two nugs of TK almost dried and they smell realllll good, i love early sampling it’s so exiting, unlike @minitiger who’s smarter than than

2 Likes

You’re not kidding dude! I’m sure it was like a month ago you planted these and now they’re basically done :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :rofl:
Do you grow in a time machine?

:v:

2 Likes

haha
i gotta check my light schedule, it MIGHT be 10/14 either way i’m going to be smoking a bunch of different strains and phenos and have a lot to choose from, it’s gonna be fun and i’m going to be so high all the time

4 Likes

Dude, you posted that nine minutes ago. I posted something four minutes ago about some early Yesca x Jaro I blazed last night and how I should never, ever get into early samples.

How is that possible? Haha.

2 Likes

I usually start vegging on 20/4 reducing to 18/6 week before I want to start flowering.
Then I’ll lower it an hour per day until I reach 12/12.

That will then drop to 11/13 after stretch is done.
And final 3 weeks I go to 10/14.

Nothing is simple in my life :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

:v:

3 Likes

didnt you say that, i feel like i read that last night, time warp dude.

i do that too! sometimes i forget to do it but i never finish at 12/12, too impatient!

4 Likes

Oh, yeah, no, you’re right. I did say that in reference to the last harvest, but those plants had all actually been grown to completion or whatever. I did get into those jars a few weeks earlier than I normally do.

Never again… haha.

2 Likes

did a little harvesting! only tops because the rest of those plants are under 24/7 light now

rootbeerfreeze

and those are grape lime skunks
those are sooo damn loud, oily, incredible, lime/grape/coffee/chocolate/skunk/garlic

16 Likes

the stanky stinky pucky puck! love that one, rubber/garlic/pepper i harvested the top and put the lowers under 24hr light, huge bud, some mold/bud rot but eh, what a stinky beauty

ffuucckkk

14 Likes

Damn, that’s a wonderful sight! You did a good job!

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

one of the last photodump!

fucking ecstatic! i think the guerilla fume f2 seeds i made (with the pine female and stretchy, loud stem rub male) is gonna be bonkers, it’s incredibly loud burned rubber and pine barbasol, and i already know the potency and the high is great

guerilla fumé f2s
some of 'em really ugly, the mom was ugly, but some of 'em are definitely NOT ugly at ALL haha (oh yeah, some bud rot, this strain is weak to it)

so these below are not ugly, you could almost say the most beautiful weed ever :grin:

turkey bag
fucking beautiful, fucking smells delicious, like meat pie and ketchup!

hashplant 4
finally starting to reek!

puck
salt pepper garlic, they smell incredible and incredibly loud, i carried a fresh nug along with a shitload of other nugs in my backpack and all i could smell was the puck, the smell stands out, i’m really stoked on those too, this is the only one left, the other one has some bud rot i harvested it and is re-vegging

TK s1
ooooooo-weeeee, they have that barbasol like the guerilla fumé’s, and bleach!?!? no rubber fire tho, they looks exactly like i was expecting

oh and my re-veg is working so far, this is a delicious super sour tasting royal juicy

23 Likes

cut down all of the hashplant 4s today
tried to take dramatic pictures @syzygy style

22 Likes