Hunting Freeborn Selections, Crickets & Cicada, Bodhi, CSI and Guerilla Fumé F2

You are a damned legend. I’m currently hunting two. :grin:

3 Likes

hunting two plants, or hunting plants too?

3 Likes

So excited for your run so many awesome genetics didn’t know you had a pack of those dubblelimes those are some beauties sounds like a winner hes posted a few pictures of them on his instagram and :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: getting a 3x3 tent in the works for pheno hunting so I can pop more seeds :joy:

1 Like

Thats two sir. You not only have a killer lineup but impressive numbers. That must take some real time management! In any event, I’m here for the show, specifically the Fumé.

3 Likes

Here we goooooo brother! :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

specially since my damn grow is 45min from my house, and i only go to it 4 days outta 7, there’s a lot of over and under watering happening, lets just say haha

7 Likes

Another TKs1 died, so down to 94 plants
It’s hot in there, gets up to the mid 90f, turning the lights down today
12/12 light cycle

i had a couple of funky bags of FFOF, discolored bags that looked like there were baking in the sun for 3 years, the soil is fluffier, very light texture and light in color, the royal juicy, cherry west and rootbeer freeze are planted in that soil, all of the seedlings look yellowish, red stem and weak

oh well! should get interesting soon

17 Likes

Hey mate!
Definitely pulling up a seat for this one!!
Not sure how I just found this thread now, I swear ever day on OG I find something I should have seen months ago :laughing:

Can’t wait to see how this all turns out anyway! Its going to be awesome :ok_hand:

:v:

3 Likes

yeah dude i do that too im always how did i miss this?? no worries tho i barely started this, in a couple months it should be fun!

7 Likes

some plants are sexed already

it’s working, some seedlings are not growing again i blame a funky batch of soil

21 Likes

Nice lineup! Best of luck with these! Interested to hear what you think of the Puck plants and smoke in the future.

2 Likes

Always something huh brother? They Can’t even keep the soils correct ffs, this stuff pisses me off, you’ve got this. Gonna get real interesting soon. :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

haha yeah… i try not to get pissed and chalk it up that i just “hunted” ffof out of my garden! but i got it from downtown LA for $12 a bag and that’s the capital of bootleg/fake stuff

hell yeah me too!!!

last time i kept my favorite male out of every strain, then i picked my favorite strain as far as females go, and i use that same strain male to dust some cuts and make f2s, so i might keep some males alive and after i choose my favorite smoke, i’ll use that male on some keepers, but maybe not i’m busy with my business this year

11 Likes

I could use a bit of male Fume pollen if you find a good one.

Kick ya back some offspring?

3 Likes

for sure dude, but it’ll be a fume F2 male, i’ll save one or two once they show sex, or ill just send you the damn plant :joy: but like for real tho, couple weeks from now

2 Likes

@DefNSmokn hooked me up. Thanks…

The reversal did take so I have the skva s1, with Fume male pollen it opens up finding a nice male. Figure I’ll hit a few branches.

3 Likes

oh so you reversed the 91 onto herself? the seeds are made already?

dusting the 91 with fume?

5 Likes

Yes and yes.

Today is 76 on the 91, now that I found the reversal was actually successful its no longer about the flower. It must have dropped pollen late, and I hadn’t noticed when I pulled her thinking it was dry… this has me running longer to get a higher percentage of mature beans.

Two more 91 flipped last night. Plan is dust her with Fume.

If you get viable pollen in the next few weeks send me some. I’ll use both dad’s on them.

Kick y’all back some flips.

6 Likes

sick and sick! hell yeah about making seeds with the 91!! i wana try the 91 so bad just to see how close i am at imagining it lol

5 Likes

Pulled about 20 beans from a small branch I took bit over a week ago, hope to chop her next weekend.

Yield seems up compared to the Fume, and the familiar seem to prefer her at 75+.

17 Likes