Hyp3rids Cuban Blood Haze Project Drop // 28th July 2023

So true…I concur

1 Like

Images from our garden…

Purple Zacatecas - Pheno #2

Found this girl growing out of my compost heap. Tidied her up, topped her to make a clone then put her into flower… Glad I did… She smell gorgeous, sweet floral funk…

17 Likes

Purple Zacatecas (compost cut) looking gorgeous

4 Likes

The clone I took rooted really fast so you’ll be seeing her again!!

1 Like

WOW! What a beautiful flower you have there…great pull from the compost, love it

Seriously…looks amazing, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I saw it and left it there for at least 6 weeks, before the missis threatened to chop it down. So I saved it and put it straight in the flowering room. It’s a perfect Xmas tree with the shiniest balls you’ve ever seen!! :heart_eyes: :crazy_face: :wink:

2 Likes

Nice. Good luck.

1 Like

Funny story man it’s crazy because the breeder I test for @CopaGenetics has a strain called compost mama and is (inzane in the membrane x blue orca haze) it was named as such because it also was found growing in a compost pile after a long winter. I found a pheno of his crazy bitch(compost mama x black domina males 1-4) that he said looked exactly like the mom and was the best plant I’ve ever grown in my life. So mad I list her but hopefully will find something similar in the future, fingers crossed!

2 Likes

Cay o heuso
3 weeks in flower

12 Likes

Paps!! She is stunning man!!

1 Like

Ty webe she is a looker

She should go like 13 weeks