Hypothetical Situation... What Would You Do?

Yes, this is the most OG thing imho. Member A would be good to offer a replacement.

But easiest is to move on and don’t do trades or sales w that person A again.

2 Likes

If it were me I’d say something like give it another 2 weeks because the post office sucks but if you don’t have it by then we’ll figure something out.

1 Like

We all live in a yellow submarine…a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine… And our friends are all aboard…:notes::notes:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

There are a lot of unknowns in your situation. I take baby steps when entering into unknown situations. Sure someone may be setting me up for the “big score”, but I would never enter into a make me break me deal with anyone I’m unable to wrap my hands around thier neck in 20 minutes or less.

With that said, I would let it go. Life is too short to be getting all up in my head over bs. I have real issues to deal with (is that cal/mag def or pH lockout. )

If it was a con, your complaints will only be fodder for their laughter.

2 Likes

I don’t think if they are scrupulous “people” they would get the shipment and then say it never came.

I really think that unless you are looking at a largish sum of $ it’s best to let it slide. If what you say is 'hypothetically" happening I’d bet that there’s a good majority who are already aware of the hypothetical situation from past experience and the hypothetical actions of the hypothetical individual will eventually bite them in the hypothetical asp!

For what it’s worth; I totally agree with @Calyxander :v:

3 Likes

It could also be delays in the mail…:wink:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

I had a situation where I purchased seeds that didn’t arrive. I had paid extra to make sure they arrived and when they didn’t, customer service sent another pack. They both arrived in the same day, somehow, and the seed company said enjoy the extra seeds! Strange shit can happen, I don’t worry about it.

4 Likes

Awesome, had a similar experience with a grow shop. Very cool , customer for life after that. @JoeCrowe

3 Likes