My worst fears came true

After two months of anxiety and fear. My nightmares came true. My gear finally got snatched by the pricks at customs.

29 Likes

That sucks, man. Was it gear or seeds? Or both?

Either way, sorry to hear about it getting confiscated.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that man.

I had them trash a clean pipe I sent home from Amsterdam. The jerks smashed the pipe and put it back in the box.

Also .01 kg? More .0001 kg.

5 Likes

That sucks man, hate when thr DOA snags seeds.

3 Likes

I feel your pain!!! Must be your FIRST encounter with the Customs Folks. I’ve had multiple run-ins with 'em, normally coming in from Europe. I’ve had EXCELLENT results, to date, from Spain and Italy, however. Notify the Seller, supply Confiscation Number, they MAY do you right. Mine shipped more stealthily, arriving ok. Good luck, don’t get discouraged, stay safe, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Just seeds, but was really looking forward to adding them to the collection. Never ordering from outside the states again.

9 Likes

Yup. My first time unfortunately. I knew this would happen eventually

4 Likes

What strain did you lose bud?

2 Likes

for just seeds I wouldn’t worry

Anyone can mail anything anywhere

On the other page where it says if you think this was made in mistake (which legally in the US, seeds ARE NOT illegal) and it tells you to come in and claim the item if it’s a mistake you obviously just don’t do that.

I could go into more detail but for just seeds it’s a bummer

Assume thay address is burned for seeds and find a friend to let you send there.

seeds are legally considered a hemp product now with the DEA this is super goofy

I would say in general the fault falls on the company who sent
Their return address may be flagged leading to more seizures
I would contact them and insist they re ship

4 Likes

I hear ya. I’ve only received free samples and contest wins from overseas. 80% of the time they reach me.

1 Like

What exactly were you seeking? It may be right here on The OG!! Just wondering, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

sorry that sucks dude it happens let go and move on peace

2 Likes

Those weren’t the Ugorg #1 BX’s were they?

1 Like

Your better off having a friend in the Europe get them and send them to you in a post card in flips

7 Likes

They get ya on the Non-Compliance with Agriculture Import Regulations!!! ALL seeds are Legal, if you have the Importing Documentation. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Absolutely. You can have your fruits and vegetable seeds snagged the same way for no paperwork.

9 Likes

That’s why I tell all my homies…

These are not seeds, bird seed, pepper seed

They are BEADS!!

Beads are not very regulated! Simple

7 Likes

Ah lame
Never had that happen

I still don’t understand how they’re finding seeds unless the return address is flagged

2 Likes

Never had it happen either and I’m sitting on 300 packs

But looks like it does happen

3 Likes

RANDOM!!! I’ve had one package nabbed, 2 days later, another package from the SAME Shipper made it just fine. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: When it’s your turn in the Barrel, it’s your turn.

8 Likes