I am looking for general info on cannabis culture in Australia and New Zealand

I have been involved with cannabis full-time for 28 years, planted my first seeds 33 years ago. I currently own a small (regulated) cannabis shop and grow in a mountain town in Colorado. I am looking for insight into cannabis culture in AU and NZ. I am planning a visit to see what the state of cannabis is down below. Planning a family trip to the Cook Islands in early-mid 2018 and am considering going further on to AU and NZ on my own without the family for some exploration. Are there any Aussie or Kiwi cannabis folks here who would be willing to share advice on where to go in your countries to find like minded cannabis folks?

4 Likes

Will have to check out your spot sometime! I know they have a big cannabis fest over there called Mardi Grass. Gotta have a few members here from down under.

Btw we should chat whenever you get back

Peas
Swampy

Just recently registered @casperdeigh could give you some info about Australia…

nimbinmardigrass@hempembassy.net try here

1 Like

iv been a smoker grown on and off for 20 years. nimbin and mullumbimby is the cannabis culture same with some parts of adelaide i remember but alot of that has died off sad to say there is a big cannabis festival there yearly try here nimbinmardigrass@hempembassy.net

4 Likes

My cousins live in Adelaide, Oz and they say that South Australia has decriminalized growing weed and they can grow 3 plants there now. So they are growing some plants from some of my seeds now.

5 Likes

is this the bigsur I know from other places?

Likely. I am on 8 of these forums as Big Sewer. I was banned from IcyRag though.

2 Likes
2 Likes

yes it seems like @muir needs to go to nimbin

I have been told that nimbi had changed

not what it used to be

@casperdeigh so you need to bring it back. let’s all relocate to nimbin and start a commune.

1 Like

some still live in the park i lived at the bottom of mount warning [ chuka ] and mullumbimby im in melbourne at the moment hate it here gota chase all the other drugs out

how you get banned ?

This was very fun for this American. The blokes might be unoriginal but I know I’d have fun with them.

!oi!

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like