Australia Trade Section

Continuing the discussion from Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread:

2 Likes

I would be happy to give to fellow Aussies. I know the absolute hassle it can be to get genetics inbound…
I have lots of Kronocaine crosses that I will never use as they don’t conform to my single cola SOG.

7 Likes

what other crosses do you have ?

I have been composting HEAPS of stuff that doesn’t want to grow single colas, but yeh the bulk of my seeds at the moment are a Kronocaine cross.

I do have a Big Hero (Big Kush x Herijuana) male in the mother cabinet vegging along with Big Kush, Big Hero, Purple Afghan Kush, Jackberry and one I cant remember and havn’t even run yet ‘crimson something’.
there are plans to STS or colloidal silver reverse each one of them but as you know it all takes alot of time.

Kronocaine x Big Hero(Dinafem Big kush x Herijuana) - hundreds
Kronocaine x Gorilla Bomb(Bomb Seeds) - hundreds
C99 x BBC (Sannies freebie) - 1
Underdawg OG (TH Seeds) - 1
Kronocaine x Blue Widow(Dinafem) hundred-ish
Kronocaine (F1 from mum that slightly hermed) - 20 ish
Nicole Kush x Morocco (freebies from ? Bonza maybe) - 2
Heavyweight Champion (freebies from Bonza? ) - 1
Auto Think Different fem (Dutch Passion) - 1
Northern Auto fem (BlimBurn Seeds - 1

1 Like

Hey Pedro, would love to take up the offer on anything excess you have. Ready to get growing again but need some starting stock. Thanks.

2 Likes

this is a longshot, but im looking for info on a strain…
its turn of the century, Vic area. called strawberry fields.
Its not strawberry cough (NL#5/Haze) and its not erdbeer. Its something else entirely. its outdoor aussie weed.
I got in a swap in 2002, worked it over the years, fixing to drop it soon, so
i’d like to know the history and want to give the dudes proper credit, but i lost contact w/ them in 04 when i went underground… i asked on RIU and nobody seemed to know…

1 Like

@deep_rob, not some form of Mullimbimby Madness or something from that era? that stuff was more from NSW from memory though.

@DirtDigger some excess is on its way buddy, it is late in the season but if you put 20 or 30 of them in the dirt you might get some smoke for the off season.

1 Like

@Pedro_Bann yeah it is a bit late, hoping the warm will hang on a bit longer to get some decent veg…

Heard it’s best to follow the corn season which only stopped sowing last month… fingers crossed

Thanks man!

thanks for the reply… it was a pair of growers, in victoria. i know names but i dont want to post, ya know, what i mean… i know reeferman got his hands on your Mullimbimby… and the vic strawberry isnt it…
my two friends said they did large plots of it, and one of the biggest was seized when a tourist chopper set down in a clearing for a picnic lunch… they thought it was a forest clearing, but it was a grove of giant ganja plants. said it took the cops weeks to chop it all down. anyway, thanks again for the reply… hopefully i can dig up some more info…

1 Like

Overgrow!

(mmm 20 chars…)

2 Likes