I give much respect for outdoor growers

My experience is growing in coco since 2009 a couple promix runs houses full an had fun indoor. For those who remember those days
Reversal from Dutchmasters was the time period.
First challenge I had was watering in fox farm . I seem to let them dry out to much tge first couple times lol then I almost watered to much.
Sec was new critters I never saw indoor like
Ant, I used to surround my grow rooms in cinnamon when using promix.
Cattipillers 2and threw 3rd week.of flower ugh
Weeks 4 to 6 spider mites, an deficiency.
I just want to say I give much respect like never before.
Thanks to those who put out sun grown organic amazing medicine. I :bowing_man:‍♂

13 Likes

Totally agree. Did outdoor for several years. When its good, its great, but so many variables and pests outdoor. Lets not even start on weather. Been enjoying indoor for a few runs. I feel like greenhouse would be money. Power of the sun yet a bit more control.

5 Likes

I agree. But once you got it you are da man! Nice topic. I love the out doors.

1 Like

FF isn’t the same anymore. My last run with it. I’m thinking about mega crop or ocean forest

1 Like

In town I could only manage 5 hours of son but damn it’s nice to get up to the whole plant to inspect and trim

Dude, it’s really not easy. You carry weight for long periods, crossing mountains (my case). When it doesn’t rain, run to get wet. No set time, the time you can, you will…

And at the end, after 6 months, mold, mites and caterpillars appear…
Humidity is very high here, plants take root in branches, seeds sprout on buds.
Outdoor Indicas is impossible organically here…

2 Likes

I gave my farmer buddies my homemade strains for them to grow and here’s a picture of one of the plants…its one of those set it and forget it grows…it’s over 7ft. tall…this farmer doesn’t even smoke.

Matanuska Thunder Head

Homemade Strains Thread

6 Likes

Prob build this in Feb.