Let's Grow Something

Help wanted…cuz I don’t think I know what I’m doing

4 Likes

Lol and you need help with what part exactly cos there’s quite a few steps :blush:

3 Likes

And please add some pics, we do like pics … :grin:

3 Likes

LMAO, so what you really mean is show and tell me how to grow something.

Well you got to pop some seeds to start, do you know how to do that bit?

Got some potting soil, small pot, seeds, bottled or rain water?

3 Likes

Sure!! I’ll hit u guys up with sum pix in the morning… unimpressive as they are… I’m just trying something new … Bout time if u ask me…no more trips to the dealer… that’s my aim

5 Likes

So what have you got growing ATM, tent, outside?

Probably outside.

1 Like

Yea…I’m outside in the tropics…had some luck last year with a fruity strain…not sure what I have right now since I’m starting from scratch… I’m hopeful…it’s raining cats and dogs right now…I hope my seedlings are ok…

1 Like

I think I need most advice on breed and cultivation techniques.

1 Like

Do you want to grow indoor now? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Your name gave it away.

Your in the right place for advice, l am sure someone will have an answer, to any questions, you might have. You are going to have to be a bit more specific as Explorer said.

What kind of training and why.

As for breeding there are lots of breeders here, posting on their work. Don’t be shy.

5 Likes

Might need a better camera tho… This one sucks on the closeups

2 Likes

I think I have a variety of auto flowers along with some local sativa strains… there’s one in the back that was so tall I had to cut it back…hasn’t flowered yet tho…very strange plant…I’m thinking wtf?

3 Likes

Lovely looking color green on them they look really healthy. Are you going to top them to make them bushier?

1 Like

First you have to learn proper soil amendment.

9 Likes

Awesome start to your season.
I don’t see shadows in the pics, but that could well be cloudy conditions with the rainy season.
Given a choice, you want to select a spot that gets 6+ hours of direct Sunshine, overhead is best.
Cannabis is a champ when it comes to outgrowing the shady plants, it will elongate until it is the tallest weed in the forest. The trick to keeping it a manageable size is Light.

1 Like

Thats a good tip, proper soil aeration helps the roots a lot lol .

1 Like

And of course,

proper irrigation.

10 Likes

Looking like you need some sand mixed into soil for better drainage. They look good and hardy. Love the title of this thread.

2 Likes

They look pretty darn good to me, although they are really close together.

1 Like