I gone dun grew my new pipe

Its nice AF out so i was walking around the yard and was looking at one of last years stems. i wasnt gonna post plant pics but i figured you guys want em anyway… right?
I gone dun grew a piece.

Its the plant on the right. Kyle kushmans Mazzy Kush
So to this point its pretty self explanatory. I used a recently harvested 12/12 from seed plant as the stem. Burnt out as much of the bowl as i could with wax rope.

Took some meh quality live resin and coated the inside of the bowl so no plant fiber was showing.

I cut out a disk and drilled a hole in it.The shoved it in.

hash patching, and I christen it with the Mazzy

lol enjoy
:rabbit:

39 Likes

That was a beautiful canopy. Do you plant there every year. :green_heart:
Love the pipe - great ingenuity.

2 Likes

Only started growing in the ground 3 years ago. I spent a decade and a half hiding in basements.
But yeah i think i have to plant there again this year. Always learning though so i will do it a lil bit differnt.

here is a canopy shot but that main plant is not mazzy.

16 Likes

My version from a stalk a couple years ago. Nice and smooth hits.

18 Likes

Love the pipe and your grow! Is cannabis legal there? It must be!

i think so ?
maybe… know one knows. Depends on the chief, the judge? LMK if you find out.
what google says and what the truth is aint always the same.Apparently i can have 3 plants. no 6- well 12 to a house hold but only half flowering? Also not until someone says so.
I have a medical card buy that doesn’t mean jack shit.

4 Likes

That’s super awesome! Very cool!

2 Likes

I like the twist and flat bowl head. There was more though that went into yours. I just played arts and crafts with hash and shit.

3 Likes

I drilled two holes. Couldn’t be any easier or faster haha

2 Likes

The trellising for a little shade greenhouse is amazing. I’m 100% going to copy you this year. Never thought of that.

4 Likes

My home made pipes always look like a Coke can with a flat spot and some holes. Because I make them out of a Coke can with a flat spot and some holes. Haha.
Cool looking little pipe.

8 Likes