I have a hard time waiting

What is this LIFTA you are mentioning?

I’ll be growing veggies and shit, it’s a little too cold for that now and while waiting on my gear to arrive all I’ve got is an old 150W switchable ballast HPS / MH light from when I thought about going back small again about 10 years ago but tossed everything in a moment of sanity.

I’ve developed all kinds of crazy strategies for managing ADHD lists, schedules, head games that keep me employed and the lights on.

But waiting is a bitch. I’m already like…I’ve ruined my beans (four popped quick, the rest not so much), order more, no order clones. All this while waiting for my tent and lights to arrive.

3 Likes

Its Leave it the fuck alone :slight_smile:

LITFA

6 Likes

i resemble that remark slightly, i do ok, but actually what made me more patient was running perpetual every month new seedlings new veg new flower and new harvest, kinda keeps me busy.

3 Likes

I put that shit on everything. I’m almost empty, though. I need a new bottle/barrel. My grow goes to hell when I run out.

2 Likes

Looks like about two more weeks.

Too funny! I had wondered. Kinda thought it might be something like that. :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

If you have a hard time waiting you’re not growing enough.

3 Likes

Well, last night I kept busy and made some edibles to bring to a gathering I’m going tonight. And I ordered more beans, like the idea of having stuff at different stages all the time, make the LITFA a little easier :smiley:

1 Like

4 Likes

Right now I’m like a kid waiting for Christmas. My gear has a promised delivery date of April 29. Five days, not that I’m counting.

I’ve got four seedlings (2 purple haze, 1 candyland, 1 durban poison all fem) - don’t ask how many I attempted to germinate and I’m gonna need to get an indica in there :grimacing:. This old broad will take all and any advice. I’ve got a naturally brown thumb and very poor impulse control. I’ll start my diary when my gear arrives. You can laugh as I try to put shit together so look out for my first grow diary in more than 20 years.

4 Likes