I need a tester for my new strain

Hey guys… So ive been getting very busy and im finding myself needing some help.
Im looking for someone in ontario preferably around barrie area.
U need to have space available and be ready to start now.
I need in depth notes taken and stress testing done and updates 2 times a week.

9 Likes

that a tall order on short notice, hope you find someone local but if not consider broadening your search. if not it might be worth passing seeds through the broader community. a bunch of members have sent me free genetics with the understanding that when i do run the seeds i tag the breeder.

10 Likes

Im lookin for somone who can fill a tall order

6 Likes

What you said plus 20 :muscle:

Hope you find what you’re looking for though bro

2 Likes

Good luck with that. As someone who does test for breeders I can assure you though 2 updates per week is off the chain.Testers are hard to find, but good luck on your quest

10 Likes

I’m not in ON and only a N00B. I’m running some testers for chuck genetics now. Mountainberry and some other stuff. I haven’t been updating much but I’m not seeing much growth at this stage anyway. Need some darn worm castings lol.

Could you offer some detail on your project you working on?

6 Likes

On another note, how did your Strawberry run go?

3 Likes

Yup that’s a fair bit to ask in a specific area of Canada .

More info on type of grower your looking for I’m guessing indoors . Hydro or soil organic or salt nutes based?

2 Likes

Would it not be better to have multiple testers from multiple regions? :thinking: not tryna throw a wrench in the gears just one single tester with one grow, presumably one grow environment, not really gonna get much testing done. But if you have a year or 2 it can be done :crazy_face:

3 Likes

The seed out to f2 went great im just lookin for someone with the time to grow and document things for me on this hungry for strawberries.

11 Likes

Im needing someone that can grow my strain do some stress testing and document growth rates help identify the phenos. Im not great with notes and documentation i need somone who is

4 Likes

Understood!

I’m positive you will find a good candidate!

2 Likes

neat packaging

3 Likes

Oh I do like the packaging, if you decide to test in the ole US of A’s ill gladly chuck a pack in the black solo grows. :green_heart:

2 Likes

What is the cross on hungry for strawberries? I’m kind of curious.

5 Likes

Dedication. Seems you definitely believe in your work.
As others asked what is the makeup of this strain?
I can’t run nothing just curious.

1 Like

Not in Ontario, but stress testing I know!! LOL!

7 Likes

can confirm…

3 Likes

@rooted
The cross is a canuk strawberry cough fem that i crossed with a very nice after dinner breath male from turpenetime genetics.
I have a journal on me bringing them to f2.

7 Likes

I may open my search area up to u.s. ill be in touch same for @rooted

4 Likes