DonGnosis Seed Testing

Hey everyone,

Had to move temporarily for work and will not be able to continue my growing and testing of new strains. I’m making this post to see if anyone would be interested in testing a couple strains I’ve made.

A couple things I do ask of anyone testing them, is to take pictures of the buds pre/post harvest and a little feedback on the grow. I would like to create a questionnaire through Microsoft forms to help organize the results and make things easier for everyone. Is this something people would be interested in doing? In a year I will be back to my normal growing/breeding grind but don’t want to waste an entire year of growing.

I would like to start with White Gold x Watermelon and ACDC (CBD) x Watermelon Dragon

Let me know if anyone is interested and we can go from there.

Thanks!

6 Likes

I’d be interested i just harvested my current grow plus I have a new tent to break in and I would definitely be able to keep updated and I’d be more than happy to try the white gold x watermelon

3 Likes

Good luck with your work journey! And I hope you have enough medicine saved to get through your year, or able to aquire where your going!

2 Likes

Pm me your Addy and I’ll try and get them out this week

2 Likes

Thanks I appreciate it. Big work opportunity so that’s exciting, just sucks I couldn’t take my grow equipment with me. Got some to ride me over for now, and some outdoor at my house so I should have enough to tide me over the year haha

4 Likes

Just bringing some attention to this post again, I am updating the main post with some new strains I have available in seed form. Untested and waiting to be grown. Let me know if you’d like to try em out!

1 Like