I need to find the elusive lemon g13

I’m a collector of fairly rare genetics, and I would really like to get my hands on some Lemon G13. This stuff is killer for extracts and I’d like to use it for Rosin. Thanks so much guys!

5 Likes

Check out NAW seeds on Sannies website, I’m sure they have some g13 crosses similar to what you seek. I hope this helps you mate.
Gaz

4 Likes

bodhi made a hybrid of lemon g x 88g13hp, it was available in 2015 and 2016. Might be worth looking for that one, although it is long gone from retail by now.

2 Likes

Great Lakes Genetics still has it

3 Likes

The Ohio Lemon G x Snow Lotus is :fire::fire:

4 Likes

:grin:…i have a pk of greenpoints ace high…lemon g13×stardawg…sooner or later I’ll do a seed run for the og fam.

7 Likes

Lemon Lotus is great. Everyone who tries it claims my cut taste just like G, tons of lemon terps. I’m in Ohio and you can find the cut especially down in the southern part of the state (Athens, Ohio) or Columbus. It is an old girl (cut) so I know it has lost it’s some of it’s “vigor”. Honestly, Bodhi has at least 3 different lemon G crosses. I would go on a treasure hunt in those crosses looking for something new.

5 Likes

I got exactly what you’re looking for my guy but I’m in ohio

1 Like

Hey pull you still searching for LG13 ??

2 Likes

I’ve been searching for lemon g for awhile ever since I got it in columbus

1 Like

@Mr.greenbee Take a look at Little Bit O’ Soul from The Guy Downtown, it’s the Lemon G cut crossed to a Lolab Valley Lemon Kashmiri landrace, looks great:

Thank you I’ll check it out

1 Like

1 Like

What up homie, long shot but I’ve searched far and wide for the lemon g13 phenos haha… any chance they’re still around. Ohio over here too lmao

Welcome @Dk13 , have you searched for “Lemon Hashplant V2”?

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/lemon-hashplant-v2/

1 Like

I have not… I’ve got some Winter Sunrise and Chimera cooking now, but I’ve been looking for lemon g13 for years. Grew up on that shit here in Ohio and feels almost like an urban legend trying to find the genetics now haha

1 Like

I have never heard of lemon G13 but I have heard of Lemon G. Still around hoping to get it here soon

1 Like

Same as with the Real Deal Ohio cut of Death Star. Not the s1s or crosses that are passed as one

1 Like

Good thing it’s out of stock or I’d be forced to get that.

Lemon G13 was always what we called it back in the day haha… coulda been Lemon G, but that’s what we called it here in Cbus… had it on lock back in 07-08’… haven’t seen it since, but would love to get ahold of the genetics… ideally fem to get a mom going