I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Back to the grind , lol

9 Likes

What ya get when you don’t wash too hard not too long . I left a bunch , but got what I wanted

5 Likes

Out of likes :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Last of the hash thumb has been ground, got 4 medium pizza boxes out of it, ground super fine with the micro planner

Big ladies all doing well, will get last of the mite spray this Saturday.

16 Likes

good morning Mr Tom @herojuana.tom

2 Likes

In my experience, the 160 doesn’t come out very well. Some times I’ll press it along with the second press and give that to my brother.

8 Likes

Why do you dislike your brother??? @ReikoX

8 Likes

Top of the morning Jet!
I went and ordered up a cannatrol based upon your reviews…hate having to wait 3-4 weeks for it but I really can’t wait to get it delivered!

4 Likes

Oh, it’s still plenty good. I did give him a jar recently that turned super green. I was so embarrassed I swapped it out for a jar of my headies.

5 Likes

IM SOLD ON IT BIG TIME!!! I ordered a 2nd one yesterday myself :sunglasses:

The way it treats the buds in " HOLD" is amazing. Placing all buds in labeled paper bags is so nice too.

RUN IT AT DEFAULT SETTINGS…im back to them, they work the best. Not broken, im done trying to fix it, lol

6 Likes

Wonder if wet bubble hash is smokeable???

Gonna find out right now :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Came off parchment in a thin sheet , bet it smokes

14 Likes

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
Outta likes! I will do that… default setting… my spot is cold and fairly okay with moisture but we had an rh of 40-45 lately and I overdried a batch that I had ruined and that pushed me to squeeze the trigger on this investment. :muscle:

5 Likes

I’m Jealous

5 Likes

Fucking up a dry will now be a thing of the past. Before it ships order extra trays for it

4 Likes

of Tom getting a Cannatrol??? @TopShelfTrees1

4 Likes

Yezzir , very much so not to mention your second :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

well well, not only does it smoke, it bubbles too :boom:

5 Likes

I saw those trays, does it actually have room for 4 more?

I was an electronics tech in the Navy, and have tons of engineering experience, I figured I’d buy one and analyze how it works and maybe go into business myself :laughing:
:man_shrugging:

5 Likes

So, the unit IS A WINE COOLER…they buy them by the pallet load and re do them. Can pull the Cannatrol glued on label front of machine and see the original wine cooler controls. So , it can be done .

It works SO WELL , with 2 im set. The freedom and piece of mind it provides is PRICELESS

5 Likes