I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

It does just seem to be a piezoelectric fridge with an extended controller module so… this curious mind wants to know

5 Likes

I saw those pics… looks like an ivation fridge :joy:

5 Likes

What makes it special, and why Cannatrol use this unit is it is actually 100% sealed

3 Likes

and the software running it is perfect!

2 Likes

Yes! The piezoelectric element allows a fully sealed chamber and collects moisture in its elements. Too simple and rad at the same time.

3 Likes

If I can buy a unit for 400 and resell it for 1600… those would produce some pretty nice shekels :joy:

6 Likes

Talking French to me, im an idiot on electrical concerns. Can rebuid an engine in the dark, but cant wire a starter motor…We all have our good and bad things…lol

4 Likes

When you get it you gonna pull it apart and see how it works??? @herojuana.tom

Hey you live stateside dont you???

2 Likes

has room for like 8 more , gotta buy them in packs of 4.however , 15 a piece

2 Likes

I saw that… seems steep… I may improvise and make my own.
Yup, San Franciska :joy:
And I take apart everything. Haven’t taken apart an engine since my VW bug days, but always love a puzzle and understanding what makes things tick :sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue::nerd_face:

I will just examine it externally, black-box style at first, I don’t want to ruin the warranty by taking it apart. That should be sufficient to replicate it. But, if there is some special sauce I can’t figure out through external observations and measurements, once the warranty expires that baby will come apart to spill those secrets😂

6 Likes

Dam mean to say you’ll be running 2 of those SOB your not fucking around are ya.

4 Likes

Have you looked at the cigar cooler VERY similar

2 Likes

The thing is peace of mind. Been keeping my bud PERFECT, dont have to worry, dont have to check it, it’s RONCO for Buddage!!!

Dry’s are now a no brainer forget about it affair…oh yeah, the dry is done, ill get to it later, machine can handle it…and it can.

Yeah, really dont want to shuffle bud back n forth between it and the JennAir when i have a harvest.
Plus my bud is starting to build up, with another harvest just 5 weeks out.

I checked the bud i froze last month. Excellent, did well, i will most likely freeze the bud i want to keep around after it cures 30 days or so in the Cannatrol. Been placing in 1/2 ounce parcels, labeled , and then into another plastic container thats airtight also. I pulled one the other day, Space Monkey # 2 and it took 20 minutes to thaw, then it was like the day i put it in there. Taste was excellent, bud didnt feel any different or look any different.

I did not SMASH it but rather gently vac’d it when i put it up. My machine lets me “pulse” to get exactly as tight as i want it, was a good buy for me.

9 Likes

I pulled some orange goji out last night from the freezer excellent still has to be over a year old now . Bagged in a zip lock then vacuum sealed and froze.

3 Likes

which one ???

Dont really care anymore. my investment has been made, ive already recovered from it, and to be honest, in the few dries ive run already, I KNOW i already got my $$$$'s worth. Things last 5 years or more, the investment meant nothing compared to the rewards. I do not mind paying top dollar…IF i get what i think i should be getting.

My Gorilla Tent is still as new a decade later…my led’s will last a decade…my Octopots will go 20 plus years…i like to buy GOOD STUFF…money is too hard to make to waste on cheap shit

10 Likes

I havent had OG in months now, ran out a few back. Still have 9 or 10 F1 seeds however, she is FAR from done in my tents.

4 Likes

The new Guardians Of The Galaxy movie is very good

6 Likes

5 Likes

Hey
@HolyAngel
@Meesh

The cards not arrived yet ? Sent Monday

2 Likes

They seem very similar temp control between 61 to 71° humidity 65 to 75%. Just curious if it would work the same. I’m right there I know it worth it but 1700 alot to talk the girl into lol and she doesn’t smoke so doesn’t get it.

2 Likes