I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Bro I was looking at the trichomes on the Mac she’s at 50 days and look close

I think maybe 64 ± days for finish ?

3 Likes

Cap goes 65 to 67 I went 70
You do you

Lol

In my tents she builds all way to 70 , she don’t yield so I let her go long

4 Likes

The AK47 , which was a bit dry when given to me , spent night in the Cannatrol and it is absolutely delicious. Dry hit on joint is near as good as a lit hit . Holds taste to the roach too.

See why he was bragging on it, it is very good .

As I started earlier and spaced out on , 4 of the seven 47s I grew were ok . One was very good like this . The other 2 were exactly as the name implies , a one hit wonder . On exhale from first hit you felt it in your head , like you just got lifted 2 floors in a swift elevator . Did not taste near as good as this however . That was in the 90’s I guess so hard to really remember .

I do remember the instant high , which this doesn’t have , so I would say this is not AK47

But it’s damn good smoke and I want to grow it , lol

6 Likes

Evening holy Hispanic angel :sunglasses:

2 Likes

True
I have 1 I let go natural and 1 I used the training clips there’s a big difference in yield

Next time I scrog her

5 Likes

What she really needs , long veg on Scrog screen she would pull good weight

5 Likes

I’ll be starting that movie over , I’m ripped and already forgotten about it , lol

13 Likes

R and R liked the Lost Cake I gave them .
His wife’s name is Robin , so I call her just R too , lol

5 Likes

20 Likes

Looks clean. Great job…

3 Likes

Gorgeous Jet!!! That’s gonna be tasty

2 Likes

Found some orange goji hiding in the freezer tonight.

Your hash is looking excellent.

9 Likes

some of my fav times on here is just catching up and reading you guys daily convos lol. its always hilarious and enjoyable to me. better than reading a book sometimes. that hash turned out killer

6 Likes

I’m with ya it part of my morning routine. It a great thread and full of knowledge

4 Likes

That bubble looks great for a lazy man’s run, well done brotha. I agree with @HolyAngel always a good read!

6 Likes

It turned out really nice. Great color. Clean.

I may need to make a batch for old times sake :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

yes gonna real nice i think

2 Likes

Cuts fine, almost all the beans have popped , lacking 2 but see bumps

11 Likes

morn Colin

2 Likes

Morning. That hash looks so good. Looks like the guy that made it has made hash 300-400 times. :rofl:

5 Likes