I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

No issue my end…let me WELL ROOT a few then ill send…snips aint gonna make it i dont think

2 Likes

WC happy as can be in her new Dixie home

11 Likes

Ya no rush what ever you think might work best snips rooted might travel better.

3 Likes

Someone needs to perfect a method for international travel, a one and done. I do know a literal crap ton do get through as it seems like everyone has a story of how they sent and/or received from the US , craziest one I heard of was from Scotland to Canada…. Crazy

3 Likes

make a post, ask best way for chance of survival going so far…get some good ideas. lots of SMART MOFO’s on here

6 Likes

Joe typically ships the clones in small clear dixies with soil. They should be fine on their own for a while until you need to up-pot them. He uses two larger dixies to then house the small one in like a protective clam shell. Works well, but don’t expect a clone mailer.

Far as I know it was just a freak accident, like he tripped going down the stairs. Sucks.

5 Likes

What, that makes no sense??? Grohio i mean

LMAO

3 Likes

Well then…

Reciepent …DONT EXPECT a clone mailer… :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Very interesting….

2 Likes

Dont worry ill make whatever he sends work out

3 Likes

I’ve heard all-star sends in plastic containers from the dollar store, guess there’s a ton of methods that work, perfect time of year the next month or so too as it’s still cool but not too cool and really only hot midday most days, here anyway. I’m intrigued by this subject very much in fact. @Jetdro got the utmost faith in you brother. :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1

Your Frankie

9 Likes

Saweet! Look at that root hair reaching out upwards! Definitely healthy af! Very nice.

2 Likes

Posted some new pics up

4 Likes

Friggin jungle…GOOD JOB!!! lol

2 Likes

They turned right around from when they first went out there in party cups .

2 Likes

now the hard ones

First gonna smoke some Grape Pie :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Mornin Jet. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

:+1: :+1:

whats up man

2 Likes

It’s about Go time. Outdoor.

2 Likes