I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Amazing how much BETTER cuts do with NO BUGS!!!

11 Likes

Bro damn good wishes quick recovery
Paps

3 Likes

ALL have great roots, today is day 12 i think. Clonex working fine here :sunglasses:

Sending a few cuts off, so wont plant them. Out of clone senders, so the cuts go out in WHATEVER the clone man sends my new cuts in. DONT KNOW his package, so will leave the sent ones in theior cubes till i know .

14 Likes

Haha no doubt! Leaching chlorophyll one sucker at a time, draining those vital fluids by the thousands. Pricks!

1 Like

They exploded in one day! Wow

2 Likes

Ha ha ha no I should of been and it probably wouldn’t of happened . Last job of the day drop off location sucks over full warehouse no room to manoeuvre and of course rushing to get going home .

4 Likes

we all need vacations…

3 Likes

Let’s gooooo! I’m in, I’ll even push @ShiskaberrySavior in the wheelchair so he doesn’t miss out on anything :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Nice rooted healthy clones looking good

3 Likes

YES…now back to normal here (no fucking mites) , things work the way the should, and always have

4 Likes

Most being sent off…i WANT this cut saved …

7 Likes

Thanks actually isn’t too bad was able to do the stairs no problem this morning. Sitting in the veg room drinking coffee should be back to my some what semi normal self in a couple days .

5 Likes

Any of those have my name on them?

2 Likes

Very glad to hear it, bet those dilaudid help :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’ve been known to enjoy an injury when given morphine as a painkiller :pill:

1 Like

if you want we can try @ShiskaberrySavior

4 Likes

I’d asked the nurse if I could leave the iv in and take a 6 pack for the road ? She just laughed.

4 Likes

If your not concerned I’m game ! Would love to try growing those out.

3 Likes

Bahahaha awesome :clap:t2:

1 Like

this up potting is going WAY too smoothly…time to get high …that ought to change things, lol

4 Likes

I’m old what they gonna do throw me in jail?

3 Likes