I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

A far fetched dream but would a spray of canna cure on cuts pior to postin help ?
Help protect the cuttin in transit as when it drys it puts a protective yet breathable second layer on plants etc etc ……. Then post
Might prolong / limit degradation of cut

4 Likes

Thanks @ifish

2 Likes

And then for roots some rhizotonic

Rhizo also puts on a protective layer on roots etc etc

4 Likes

Love that shit! The spray idea is epic also brother :pray:t2: :thinking:

2 Likes

Like a survival suit ………. Lol

3 Likes

7 Likes

Just know, THIS RUN, ill be watching :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Just to let you know if your going fancy I’ll kick you some cash to cover expenses .

4 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior

YOU buy these, or similiar, with led light, send to me…ill do the rest :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Good morning hows your elbow?

2 Likes

Good this morning no pain to speak of think I’ll be back to work in a couple days . Just have to be careful not to bump it.

2 Likes

THC Clone Shipper retails for $13.95 per unit and is sold in quantities of 24 ($334.80), 48 $669.60) and 72 ($1004.40) units.
Wonder if a guy can just order a couple 3 what the hell would I need 24 of them

3 Likes

You can use red solo cups as well stacked on top of each other and taped up. I have bought a couple of those same clone shippers too. They work well.

4 Likes

find 4 cheap decent ones

4 Likes

Get some clone shippers from @Bobgrows They make doubles, singles. Affordable
This is a double. Might have to trim your rockwool cube.

7 Likes

Thanks I’ll check with her .

1 Like

Damn, I didn’t know those bastards were so expensive, and 24 come on! Even 5/10 but 24 ? Definitely leaving money on the table there. Only way 24 or more is necessary is if you are a clone business. Man, those plus shipping, plus time invested , nutes and water etc. 100$ -200$ a cut for elites really is a good deal. I’ve paid it without batting an eye because I know the potential income one good cut can make, but those of us just growing for pers, medical for others etc. it’s still totally reasonable imo, so many people are like “you crazy? 600$ on clones wtf” and I’m there thinking I got a deal…. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

2 Likes

:heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign:

For that price they should come with clones already rooted . Going to chat with @Bobgrows when she responds poor thing she’s has been tagged 3 times in the last hour. Lol

3 Likes

She has the 411 on how its done. The ones she sent me are both doing well.

1 Like