I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

To overnight

So wahts my grand total…sending to a member here, was going to tomorrow, using the clone box my arriving today clones were in…but find out they wont be in shippers.

So asked bout yours, they can wait a day or two if you can get them her fast .

So how much all in, how can i pay, can we just do it or i gotta go to a site and do it all, im lazy :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You like Crippy? :drooling_face:

:raised_hands: I stole this pic from PNW

4 Likes

$8.00 double
$6.00 single
$14.00 shipping
Total…
$28.00
PayPal? Cashapp?

2 Likes

cashapp, will be here when??? Want to overnight to member, so gotta send by thursday i think to be safe

1 Like

@herojuana.tom

Never had any that i know of

1 Like

Print today . Ship tomorrow early. By end of day on Thursday will be there

You send me the shippers or however you want to do it, ill cover the shipping, all good man.

2 Likes

@Rhino_buddy sent me snips in regular mail usa to canada took like a week but the rollers made them into soup LOL so we know that method is not ideal but was worth the try LOL

1 Like

I flowered a tiny clone and a sample of the smoke knocked me out and put me to sleep with the quickness :joy:
So I may ditch it, :raised_hands: I am too old and life is too short to sleep any more than I already do :joy:

3 Likes

ok, do it…i want to see them anyway. Bottom looks too big , bet i can just pack something under root ball or just fill with soil

I can do cash app , how you get my addy ??? PM here??? @Bobgrows

1 Like

NOTHING puts me to sleep, wish i could find one that does…why GDP is in this run

2 Likes

:thinking: GDP never put me to sleep.
It was tasty and had a great body but it was an up high to me

1 Like

Ive never had it , figure how wrong can Snoop be??

3 Likes

Tahoe is a sleeper to me too! I think everyone’s body chemistry is different and we may all get different effects though

3 Likes

Absolutely love crippy , haven’t seen her in a long long while though, that list is also unreal wow !

1 Like

This is what I’m all about…. :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Yeah. PNW, GMO and Farmer Joe host all the best cuts. I still have a few more I need to try

1 Like

Ok ya’ll…fill me in. What strain are we talking about? Very curious…

2 Likes

Florida Crippy @Bobgrows

2 Likes