I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Ooooo!!
Sounds crippling… lol

2 Likes

Indeed it seems to be! :joy:
Back in my Herojuana days that was exactly what I strove for in a strain, I slept so many years away it is sad to think about: nowadays the last think I want is to sleep a precious day away :sweat_smile: I am done with sleepers

1 Like

SWEET

clones and powder here at same time

Let’s see how they were sent

10 Likes

Ooooooooh the anticipation!

1 Like

I am curious… He sends them differently all the time… I have received rooted coir plugs placed directly in mini dixie cups, plugs rooted in those same small Dixie cups full of Promix, and full sized solo cups filled with promix. Always in perfect condition

2 Likes

17 Likes

out of likes but looking forward to see the shipping method!

1 Like

Bravo sir BRAVO!!!

Way i will send too :+1: :+1:

5 Likes

Sweet! Looks good for sure!

i love how he sent them in soil in that cup! thats amazing lol the case was good also and only like 2 bucks at dollar store !

2 Likes

Something this past weekend had me crash before noon be dammed if I can remember what it was .

1 Like

Beautiful!

11 Likes

Pretty sure it was one of these 5 .

That put my lights out.

10 Likes

Dam those clones look excellent can’t tell they time travelled that good

3 Likes

Yup, they are just fine, already transplanted and in Mom tent under a T5 HO

Like the way he sent them, we could do this same way . Like the Dixie Cup idea it worked well .

Little clone tray worked well too, i root in cubes but have RR’s i could use

5 Likes

i think that dixie cup way is the best i have seen lol. makes transplant shock a breeze i bet they dont even skip a beat. things look beautiful in there

2 Likes

Maybe that biker slush?? :heart_eyes: I have found that there are certain strains I can smoke all day long and remain active but if I mix it up and smoke two different strains that are usually up on the same day they synergize differently and end up knocking me the heck out.

2 Likes

I’ll do some testing again see if I can pick out the culprit.
@Jetdro what ever you think I’m game to order the fancy cloners

3 Likes

What i would do, EXACTLY what i would do :sunglasses:

Downloading Growing Belushi season 1, hope its decent .

4 Likes