I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Mac Wedding Cake hash keif gelato 33 concentrate line of rosin down the side

Should work well

8 Likes

I can’t find his locations. Seen one on IG but not like that.

1 Like

if IG has him shadow banned you have to type in his whole name
farmerjoe420 and it should pop up in search, progressive typing doesn’t work if shadow banned

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Wish I was there to partake! Looks like a helluva joint! Love the filter too! Primo

2 Likes

I need to add the smaller version of this.

2 Likes

That much better even than after Cannatrol is done ? Just sitting in grove bags for 50 more days after the Cannatrol?

3 Likes

Yes it has improved sitting in the cooler

2 Likes

Shit what waste of a Saturday been fighting a headache since 6 am . Sicker than a dog finally getting over it. Thought I might have to take a trip to the ER nothing I did was working.

4 Likes

thats sucks, are you a migraine sufferer?

3 Likes

Yes used to get a lot of them in my younger years now maybe 1 every few months . This one started last night and just kept getting worst.
Problem I have I can’t keep anything down once it starts raging I’m screwed short of a injection .

6 Likes

sorry to hear at least the episodes have spread out now

your all about them cannagars now, no more vaping @Jetdro

4 Likes

sorry to hear that my bro in law gets them and its kinda scary cause he ends up not making any sense and doing weird things like one time he was trying to put his shoes in a dresser and just not all there thought it was a stroke the first time and then he would be down 2 or 3 days just sleeping it off. hopefully yours aint that level get well

4 Likes

When I was 20 I was being towed behind a boat by holding on to a rope . I hit something in the water with my head . Got a headache so bad I threw up for several hours .

For 10 years every couple months I would get a migraine so bad I could only go to a dark room and cry for about 2 hours .

When I was 30 I got my last one , have not had even a minor headache since .

I remember losing colored sight , could not eat and usually threw up , and hurting so bad I thought I wanted to die .

Hope it’s not like that cause those sucked balls big time .

You feeling better now ?? @ShiskaberrySavior

5 Likes

Pouring rain again , hasn’t stopped in 2 days , everything is a freaking mess out back .
Pack is WOUND , need to figure out some way of releasing their energy

2 Likes

Exactly the same symptoms but lasting some times for a couple days if I didn’t do something .
Most times it meant a trip to the hospital after 6/8 hrs feeling like that.
In my 30’s I had a standing order if I showed up to administer Demerol and gravel to save a dr from getting called in.

Sure glad I out grew them getting some times 2/3 a month down to 1 or 2 times a year.
I survived this one but it lasted 30 hrs I’m blaming it on the morphine come down they shot me up with on Monday night.

4 Likes

Glad it’s over , mine at worst lasted about 4 hours . When over I was DRAINED and felt like I had been run over by a bus .

Hope it’s a long time till next one

1 Like

Morning guys, @ShiskaberrySavior my wife gets them often, sometimes out for days. They gave her morphine, percs, stupid 120$ a pop toothpaste pills, nothing works but lying in the dark, quiet until sleep but she often. Wakes up with them too

4 Likes

Now to just top up my thc levels as not a chance in hell I can smoke when I’ve got a pounding head ache. Lol
Wonder if your pack would run on a tread mill like hamsters to burn off energy ?

4 Likes

No tried it they don’t like it

When I got mine I couldn’t smoke either , not even a cigarette .

Dark room and quiet with my head under a pillow

What up @TopShelfTrees1

Will get your shot out this coming week sometime

4 Likes