I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

I got it because 2 or 3 years ago i bought a ounce of it black market. Smelled EXACTLY, and i mean EXACTLY cereal milk!!! Was excellent buzz weed too.

This cut has fought me for 4 or 5 months now, but i have her ass now. 9 weeks from now will see IF i got the REAL DEAL or not.

8 Likes

Im not a Cookie guy…but Cereal Milk checked ALL the box’s for me…have you smoked any @HolyAngel ???

I NEED that cereal milk in my life :joy:

1 Like

I tried a cereal milk vape and fell in love with it.

2 Likes

One of the few cookies strains that does not taste like all the others and yeah def smells like Capt crunch cereal milk but the taste is totally different.

1 Like

I’ve not had cereal milk but it’s cookies x cookies and i’ve had that a few times and i’m good. I’m sure it’s loud af and tasty. might hit ya hard up front. but then its all nothing like all the cookies strains. I won’t do it.

2 Likes

WTF…HOW does this happen??? Am i that old!!! Damn plant fooled me big time.

When i sexed them, very early, i called it a Lady because it had “teardrop’s” showing. No hairs, generally call them before i can see hairs.

The balls on this dude??? are pointed and teardrop’s. Not sure ive seen that before .

Cant believe i didnt notice till today. What a BEAUTIFUL MALE too. Where i planning on making seeds, i would certainly keep him…

Still cant believe i missed this :100: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Where’s my axe at…

17 Likes

Not what i found in CM, maybe Heritage will chime in @Heritagefarms

2 Likes

i have some capn crunch right now. Just had oreoz before that. had a couple different gelato’s (aka cookies bx). grew some forum crosses. looks glorious. smells glorious, and that’s all they got imo. bunch of ~30 minutes highs with nothing going on.

2 Likes

I keep trying these cookies crosses because everyone keeps raving about them and all i’ve found is disappointment :sweat_smile: smells and looks are at the bottom of my selection list. Could just be me though. IDK. I’m not knocking you guys for liking them. They just don’t do it for me with my physiology I guess. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

No biggie…have 5 plants in that tent anyway, will make it a bit more roomy… :sunglasses:

ALL ELSE 100%

Outside ladies:

Dirt about dry, need to “clean” it today

Window sill ladies:

Guess im going to go play in the dirt, then kill a plant.

22 Likes

Lucky guy, I have been trying re acquire a known true clone only Santa Cruz cut for a while. I just got one alleged to be and initially it looks good. Its in bonsai mom status at the moment and I really would like to source at least 2 more from others who also claim to have the real deal clone only Santa Cruz Blue dream. I want to run a few different sourced ones side by side to compare all the way thru to smoke. So many have claimed to hold the real deal and evidently dont. I got one from Bens Nursery several months ago and took one look at it and tossed it in the trash. Fat short indica leaning leaves. No way it was legit sativa leaner. I hate taking in any more outsourced cuts but this is a real sticking point for me. Im just waiting for one more, real and known also clean MAC1 and I am done chasing strains for a long time. I got subbed up at the bean basement and should have a crack at one MAC1 if Im patient but also have plan B from someone here.
Not trying to encroach here but I DO have trade bait for a Santa Cruz BD, Bandaid #7 and Church via nobodys nursery, Ghost via All Star, Cuban Black sworn to be Piffs cut from Paper City.

8 Likes

What’s that male exactly? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Grape Pie from @ShiskaberrySavior , STUNNING MALE!!!

1 Like

Would you call Wedding Cake…Cookies??? @HolyAngel

1 Like

I dont know if it is real or not. I believe it to be. The gifter says it is, he has grown it out and smoked it. He REALLY LIKES it and he is VERY well respoected here so im gonna say she is real.

I DO have REAL Mac ! Cap’s Cut…no doubt…and just finished her too, hanging as i type this.
She , in my opinion, IS ALL THAT. I will continue to put her in most all of my tents…she suits me

8 Likes

Not quite. I only consider that half cookies. The other half and where all the power and effects come from with it, is solely because of the TK. Everything good about it other than the flavor, comes from the TK. The doughy vanilla flavor is thanks to the cookies.

2 Likes

I can’t realy judge the high on the cereal milk I had been smoking kush and mac1 all day :rofl:

2 Likes

LMAO…LMAO…unfortuneately…i gotta agree with you on that one.

TK MUST be something SPECIAL 'cause my WC is FIRE FIRE FIRE!!! In all ways, look, smell, taste, knock you down effects. With my tollerance level, i still cant finish a joint in one sitting

5 Likes

The TK is the 4th best flower I’ve ever had in my life and makes me want to throw 90% of my seed stash in the trash. Not even worth looking at in comparison. Honestly.

3 Likes