I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Im going to be twice as jelly. Lol

1 Like

Baaahahahahahaa!!!

2 Likes

Yeah, the USDA only has studies that show tobacco needs to be cured for 6-8weeks but nobody has paid the potentially tens of millions of dollars necessary to perform and “un-bro” any cannabis related curing studies so that weed smokers can feel secure in their analogous suppositions :joy::roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I just bag it after it stops smelling like hay. Takes 4-5 days.

2 Likes

In all my years growing not sure I ever wet trimmed before . What a royal pain in the ass. A sticky messy damn way to trim , no wonder I dry trim .

It’s on , just hit start button . 2 Macs 2 Cereal Milks , and in front of those 4 I had 2 in lil one gallons . One is Mac , other is GRAPE PIE . Sweet get to sample CerealMilk and Grape Pie in 5 days :sunglasses:

Now that is done , time to find a stream for the UFC fights on right now

16 Likes

Hey @ReikoX

2 Likes

Afternoon @Jetdro. ¿que pasa?

3 Likes

Nada

Just finished wet trim on the 4 lil outside plants. Stuck them in the new Cannatrol , will be a perfect test for the thing.

All chores and 420 shit done, raining and 35 F here, so im gonna be on the couch , just put on the UFC fights. Gonna be 3 really good fights today!

How bout you, lunch with family???

Gonna test out the Vacuum sealed jar of Space Monkey i placed in my mini fridge last week. See if vac still sealed, if bud is ok. Mini fridge is 42 F and varies between 50 and 80 percent humidity . In vac sealed jar figure its got to be fine, but gonna smoke some and see.

5 Likes

Target run then lunch with the kiddo. We are going to see the monster trucks tonight. Always a fun time.

5 Likes

Have a friend in that industry, sells parts to them. Tight knit community .

Monster Trucks always fun!! Have a good time

2 Likes

I think you will find it easier after doing it a few times. Lol

2 Likes

Saw app that uses your phone to test Thc levels . Got it , used it , but it does not give Thc levels unless you pay 80 bucks .

Gave me this when I took pics of a Mac and Wedding Cake with the app

1 Like

Took pic of some garage I got from someone

Test said 2 , lol

1 Like

The wife bought me the High Grade for Christmas. It’s pretty sweet. Has a +|- of 3%. It’s a pretty cool tool.

Grundle

1 Like

Your bud!

2 Likes

2 Likes

What’s my bud at ???

Mac ? Test it?

I got to get out of the car. I’ll get it done here in a sec. Sry. Basement chores

2 Likes

A full on wet trim or just the big fans?

2 Likes