I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Is it ready yet? Have you smoked it?

1 Like

Anything that had a stem i could snip. Not sugar leaf. Will have to dry final trim but will be easy.

2 Likes

It’s been in 3 hours, lol, no not quite done yet. Gonna give it 5 full days then pull 1 Cereal Milk and Grove bag it, place in Jenn aire, let the rest go the 8 day program. Will be interesting.

Watching it work is cool. It keeps dew point within .5 of a percent, by varying the temp of the cabinet. Pretty cool how it does it and its super fast and responsive. Thing is gonna stay dead steady the entire cycle, can already see that.

6 Likes

I wonder sometimes how accurate this is. The wife did the research and this one was one of the more accurate ones. Keep in mind the plus or minus 3%. That’s kinda a bit much. 17 could be 14-20. It’s by no means dead nuts.

Grundle

2 Likes

I would dip a bud in a volatile hydrocarbon or vape a bud to strip off all the oils and see what it says after that… is it simply measuring trichome size and density or do spectral qualities come into play

3 Likes

Insta- cure lol put in in count to 10 it’s done damn skippy
What next

3 Likes

Those #'s don’t ever mean anything. I’ve had 15% THC GMO cookies that was stronger than 30% THC Dosido both from the dispensary.

4 Likes

I totally agree.

1 Like

Grab one of the most sensitive Sensor Push units and put in cannatrol to cross check.

3 Likes

Anyone that buys weed based on thc percentages hasn’t used enough cannabis.

8 Likes

I would email them and ask for my money back .

Guarantee those numbers are not even close .
Glad I didn’t pay for it .

3 Likes

Already in there
Dead nuts on
Staying within .2 no trouble

4 Likes

I guarantee those numbers are not even within 10 percent .

3 Likes

Youre taking this to a whole new level with this Cannatrol.

3 Likes

Cannatrol has not wavered temp nor dew point more than 1 degree in 24 hours ! Damn thing actually works

3 Likes

We shall see I have high hopes for it based upon 100s of others who are using one

3 Likes

Yeah, that app and every other like it are a joke imho.

1 Like

i promise it is not even CLOSE on those 3 plants. No way THAT MAC is 16 % , NOT A CHANCE.
Id be gettijng my money back ASAP

3 Likes

I mean there’s zero ways an app can tell anything unless they’re also physically mailing you some pcr or chromatograph equipment.

8 Likes