I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Everyone here happy and healthy

Super happy with the Lost Cap plant. Very healthy, better growing traits then Mac for sure.

Blue Dream Santa Cruz from Scharmpit is really nice

Kushamn’s Cough

Lost Cake in back

16 Likes

Must of missed ya hope all is good with you and the dogs. I’ve been keeping up Your lost cake looks great how did you like the smoke. Mine are chugging along I posted a few photos not the best I was in a hurry to get clones and water. I did clean them up some after the photo. Once i find the sex out they will have some more room. I’ll definitely keep you posted. Did my first clones in the aero cloner. We will see how they do but I’m ready for some snips anytime lol

4 Likes

It is excellent, you will be happy with her!

3 Likes

Took some time, but think i have finally defeated the borg!

All the new cuts rooted, and rooted fast. Mom’s appear to be happy.

Cm finally rooted, Lost Cap, Lost Cake, Blue Dream, Strawberry Cough all now in Dixie’s.

Have figured out my next run. 9 Octopots under one 640. 3 plants in each Octopot, running 12/12 from being put in the Octo. Figure no training, no nets, no yoyo’s, quick 9 week run.

BTW @ShiskaberrySavior .kicking myself for not keeping a Mom of the GP. Morphed into

SUPERIOR BUD!!! The smell and taste are so good doesnt matter if it’s not good…but it is.

You got plenty of those seeds left sir ???

11 Likes

Not plenty but if your needing another pack I can get you some.
I might have 50 left if I dig deep I still have 5/6 original ones from @GrowHard , I’m holding onto plan to make another batch down the road.

6 Likes

Yeah I knew just looking at her :sweat_smile: I got 10 or so beans Shiska sent me that I was gonna start as soon as I get back from my trip in august. I could send them to ya now though If you wanna run them soonish? Send me back a cut, assuming you find one?

4 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior @HolyAngel

I dont think i used them all …let me look first.

Shoulda kept the fine male i got…i WANT to cross GP to WC!!! Grape cake. When the 2 are mixed together here in a joint, its magic!!!

4 Likes

That should make a nice combination like the name too.

3 Likes

I think I’d sent you 15/20 seeds I know I filled the washer right full.

3 Likes

Thrn i should have plenty. gonna start them tomorrow

4 Likes

If not let me know and I’ll sort through the buds I’ve got left and dig out another flip for you.

2 Likes

That sounds like a fun project! I might give that a shot if it works well for you.

5 Likes

A Grqpe Pie morning

13 Likes

I would love to try a cheeky 5 grape pie @ShiskaberrySavior : )

3 Likes

I’ll see what transpires with @Jetdro if he still has enough seed to do a run. I’m getting extremely low on seed if he has enough I’d gladly send you a pack.

4 Likes

Of course : ) I’d would also be just as happy with some grape cake

All this talk of grape makes me drool lol

6 Likes

GP has power too I’m done lol

9 Likes

That’s about where I put them out also . Lol

3 Likes

Gonna restart it here

8 Likes

Smoking a 5 strain mix this morning from the rolling tray left overs.

12 Likes