I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Hell yeah I’m doing a dry now so far so good but it still a pita. Especially when you see photo like this. I’d be bagging now instead I still have 9 day to go if I’m lucky lol. It blows my mind knowing that it can be done in less than a week.

3 Likes

Plants are all clean and getting happy. Last set of cuts ALL rooted well, and i now have ALL Mother’s i want safe in Dixie’s a week away from Octopot FREEDOM :sunglasses:

I am gonna spray until i run out of spray, then since im taking summer off…do yet one more round of cut’s and new Mother’s. I want it auto pilot like my big girls are.

Bug’s have been ALL my issue’s, all my plants are strong , and hopefully we have turned the corner on this bug shit.

I pulled the worst 10 looking leafs from the big tent, the BD and SC and Lost Cake/Cap , 100% spotless leaf, nice color, no pests, no eggs, just clean white lil hairs…was so glad to see that. The run has NOT had any spray, is clean, and weill finish really really nice.

10 Likes

Can see how i wet trimmed, took little time, now see how little i will have to do for final trim. Or just let it dry a bit more and the leaf will brush off easily. These are just starting day 3 of the “cure” so been in unit 6 full days

i even put a light load on bottom, below last tray, but was careful not to impeed the fan thats sitting there in the middle. Placed buds on all four side of the fan, lol.

Loving the machine :sunglasses:

18 Likes

When the time comes I’m open to babysitting for the summer lol. Sounds like you got them beat. Here it stays cold in the winter so don’t have to worry as much till the spring. I’m doing a deep clean before the next round can’t be to safe. Are you keeping the cereal milk

2 Likes

I’m glad to have someone like you @Jetdro in my corner and a happy fellow owner!!!

That MAC looks tasty as Fuck!!!

Just smoked a bit of the Kerosene/Jet fuel, it’s crazy potent.
Just gave the step kids a hash ball from 2021’s harvest, all I’ve heard was coughing. Now they are couch locked, speechless, and drooling on themselves, LOL
Told them if they got that stoned off the old stuff, what are they gonna do when they smoke some of the fresh stuff. LOL

6 Likes

That looks really nice bro. :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

So does the cereal milk smell as the name suggests? Man I had to water and about 6 of the LC are towering over the rest beautiful looking plants

2 Likes

It’s possible to send cuts in a regular envelope. Ive received some in a baggie with sticks down the sides to prevent roller death. And that would make it easy to send across the border as a regular letter. Worth a shot. I don’t have the mac1 or WC cuts but I’d happily share something I have as a trial. :wink::+1:. Let me know @204medismoke.

3 Likes

your in the states ? i wonder how that would work you mean sending un rooted or rooted cuts ? kinda interested to see also if that would work

2 Likes

jetdro and kgrim should get a free cannatrol each for the sales they are getting the company lol anyone that sees these threads has one on the wishlist

7 Likes

You tell me :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Morning Jet. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Morning sir
200,miles north of home
Couldn’t resist this

Now I got 4 hour ride home in the dog mobile with all 4 :see_no_evil:

Brought them cause she had dogs , they all got on fine .

Too bad I didn’t get along with their owner better , she very pretty but also very messed up , couldn’t tell on phone , can in person

Dogs ready to leave this foo foo place , lol

I stopped halfway up to let them chase buzzards , they had a blast

Morning @ColeLennon

10 Likes

She’s a looker bro. You better get that sleep study and cpap going. Your going to need your sleep. :rofl:

2 Likes

No she is nuts , won’t be driving her again

She is hot though

That’s a sun dress…….lol

9 Likes

They are all nuts brother. Just pick one. :rofl:

5 Likes

She is bat shit nuts

6 Likes

Why can’t I find any normal women , must be me , lol

6 Likes

Keep chipping away. You will.

2 Likes

“hot” is overrated, whats really hot is when you click with someone, then they’re automatically ten times hotter

4 Likes