If Batman had a grow room

Cut & pasted from another site - this bust was back in 2006… Pretty famous raid… I couldn’t help myself to re-post it here…

This is how they grow it in Tennessee. This grow was underneath a house in a cave. The entrance was through a secret hydraulic door in the garage that led to a concrete ramp that went about 50 yards into the ground. Inside the cave was living quarters and a secret escape hatch that led you through a tunnel that exited via another hydraulic door that opened up a rock on the outside. It was very elaborate. The set up allowed them to harvest every 60 days which resulted in multi-million dollar sales. One of the guys busted was living in a house on the water in FL and had a nice yacht.

One of the agents here in Nashville worked on this for 5 years before the warrant was finally served in December."

5 Likes

Just awesome :open_mouth:

1 Like

Plants doesn’t look too healthy, but WOW, this had way better potential :slight_smile:

You’re right, some times I wonder why they invest huge amount to project to just mistreat plants practically decimating their profits ;)… Maybe money and know-how doesn’t always come together… :slight_smile:

There is another huge underground project looking incredible from Smokalot’s realm:

1 Like

Batman ended up in court: 18 years of prison

“It should have produced 100 pounds every sixty-days,” said Strunk.

I wonder how he went about tunneling such a place like that? I wonder how long that took?

Well that depends a lot on type of rock.

http://www.oocities.org/unforbidden_geology/rock_properties.htm

For example with sandstone it wouldn’t take years but months well equipped and with more man diggers available … imho :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just think its amazing… Also dangerous to dig that up, if it caves in you’re toast! These guys had balls man!

1 Like

And busted for stealing power! Yeah I don’t think I could pull enough profit to pay the light Bill there. Idiots

2 Likes

@MadScientist it wasn’t dug persay. It was a house built on caves. This is the infamous Tennessee pot caves. They arrested an associate several years later speeding with pounds in the car and still confiscated thousands of pounds… Years later.

2 Likes

Same for Boy Robbin, eh?

well i imagine they were from a different grow right? people usually keep doing what they know

Not from the guy’s testimony. He basically said his role in the whole thing was just storage and when the guy guy busted he was left with a bunch of weed he had no idea really what to do with it.

3 Likes

Now that’s funny! Speeding with pounds is kind stupid tho.