If cash came easy

I’ve always wanted to convert a 40’ shipping container into a grow room. Or better yet, join 2 together and bury them aswell. But cash, time, space, amongst a dozen other reasons has prevented me from fulfilling this dream. My first and current grow room is made of 50mm thick cool room panel, complete with coolroom door, and I’m reasonably happy with it considering the space I had to available to use. There is a considerable amount of labour been put into it, but I enjoyed every minute of it. I wanted to start this thread after seeing the following pictures online, mainly as a “if I had the cash I’d be queuing up for that” topic. So share your dream setup, show off your dream set up or throw in ideas of one you’d love to try.

4 Likes

1 Like

A warehouse with three employees, without the obligation to output something 4 times a year. Just for long term breeding.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Brochure for the grow room

1 Like

Look into straw-bale construction. I’m just starting to but it looks promising, even earhtquake-code-approved in Calif.

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Looks good mate, it would certainly be well insulated and sound proof etc. Seems a few companies doing well out of it aswell

1 Like

if cash came easy i’d apply for a micro cultivator and nursery license so i could legally sell seeds and clones in canada (along w/ flower although i would rather not worry about flower tbh)

2 Likes

Best idea ever. I did not know that kind of licensing existed.

I see some people on craigslist already selling clones… that would be pretty easy money

yeah i don’t want to run afoul of the law - i’m sure police are going to be enforcing their prohibition 2.0 in full force … they are like mafia thugs enforcing their monopolies … the government does not look kindly on lost tax revenues

from what i understand a micro license is only ~50k-250k depending on how big ya wanna go, whether you already have property/equipment etc

2 Likes