If we want ETs to land then perhaps we should express that clearly?

The more people invite them, the more likely it’ll happen.

Rumor goes that the YahYell have been chosen to be the first to make open contact because they look the most like us, they are human hybrids. DNA from abductions was used to create them and this is their symbol:

You can stare at it for a while and tune in, see what energy you get, what feeling comes up?

This is their symbol for Earth:

So I combined the two to express that they are welcome here.

Am I making sense?

Yes? Great!

No? Ask any and all questions, you might be told some fantastic stories…

What are we waiting for?
For the politicians to invite them?
Do we really want that?

If they are out there you can bet they’re watching our internet.

Either way, it’s all good fun.
Do you welcome them or not?
Yes or no?

Are the YahYel welcome to land and make face to face contact?
  • Yes.
  • No.

0 voters

8 Likes

If they EVER show up, they’ll just shake their heads and leave!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Wanna smoke, aliens?

7 Likes

Why would you think they ever left Earth? Humanity is the best TV show in space!
We were designed as mules for gold mining in the beginning.
That is why we can not evolve from going crazy for shiny things, we will kill, rob, lie, steal, from each other for a glittering blobs of rock.
About the 5th wave of created life forms, they had religion injected to them, to try an calm that stupidity, and whole another type human terrorist elevated from that.
My God is only one, has slaughtered very large swaths of humanity, for eons now…and the beat STILL goes on!
So we are gold lusting, religious slaughter machines, since human time began, we are just the longest running joke in the galaxy as we think we are so great, top of the Apex food chain, screaming how we have free will and then just ruin everything around them to prove that.
We will not ever raise above this mind set, until we embrace and learn to accept others as they are, and stop this silly idea we are so far above all of the Earths creatures.
Or not, who nose.

9 Likes

Peace love and harmony hoebags

5 Likes

bro, you shoulda seen what I seen when I was 16 lol
(I’m 30 now)

they are most certainly shaking their heads, or sentient drones at that

1 Like

Hey ET motherfuckers

Go home, we’re full

Unless you can re freeze the glaciers, then you can stay

3 Likes

They have ice rays obviously

1 Like

You know what they say

Cash, grass, ass, or ice ray

3 Likes

There is a UFO landing pad in Alberta.

2 Likes

I heard there was oil under it, we will check it out.

3 Likes

Are you implying the Métis are aliens?

1 Like

I’m implying you are!

3 Likes

I hope aliens are Bigfoot.

3 Likes

I resent your implication. They have a rich non alien history

2 Likes

Haha @leetdood likes alien ass. Like big time.

2 Likes

Have you seen the ass on Jeri Ryan?

I mean, ahem

1 Like

I seriously love this topic. In addition to Bigfoot, I follow a lot of UFO stuff.

Has anyone here read the 3 body problem? It discusses the dark forest. The basic premise is that once we stick our heads up and demonstrate we have technology some advanced race will destroy Earth. Not because of where our technology is currently. Rather, they view any species developing technology to be a potential future threat so it is best to destroy them now.

2 Likes

I used to believe in E.T. but then I learned the truth…

Technically a skateboard is terrestrial